CoD: Infinity War (Beta & Main Release)

Ace

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been playing the game for several hours now.  I'm frustrated by the amount of people using Last Stand, martyrdom, Juggernaught, ACOG Snipers, Noob tubes from spawn, etc.  I normally play Hardcore S&D but this year I'll probably switch to core.  The core is riddled with snipers but Juggernaut will stop me from getting one shotted all the time. 

12 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I've been playing the game for several hours now.  I'm frustrated by the amount of people using Last Stand, martyrdom, Juggernaught, ACOG Snipers, Noob tubes from spawn, etc.  I normally play Hardcore S&D but this year I'll probably switch to core.  The core is riddled with snipers but Juggernaut will stop me from getting one shotted all the time. 

Just can't play core, unloading a clip into someone for them to run up, knife your ankle & you die ... that's a rage quit right there. 

1 hour ago, Ace said:

Just can't play core, unloading a clip into someone for them to run up, knife your ankle & you die ... that's a rage quit right there. 

I played it this morning got to level 12 so now have m4 and uav block its game on now best player in team most games. Wee idiots doing jumps makes me laugh as they get shot to pieces there is going to be some moaning from 1st time players. Game is great and I am enjoying it only play hard-core modes so juggernauts are pretty useless. Only big change I have noticed is smoke is shite now looks like someone blowing a cig and lasts for 3 seconds old game it was great on s & d 

On 11/5/2016 at 2:27 PM, Iakona said:

CDkeys are selling MW: Remastered on its own for £40

PS4 only though.

edit // just as i typed this they've put it up to £45. (cunts it was 32.99 yesterday morning haha)

Dammit, wish i knew this, might have given it a shot. Currently it's out of stock :(

18 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

So....is it as shit as i thought it was going to be? Anyone enjoying it? I'm pissed off at the fact its the second year in a row i havent been able to buy it because its so futuristic 

Think most people commenting in here are talking about MW:Remastered.

17 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

I would like to buy that seperate,  heard theres sites you can buy the download code for £40

CD keys were doing it for about 30, but I don't know how that would work, although I haven't tried, I thought you needed the disc in.

Give it a shot though if you liked the original modern warfare

9 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

CD keys were doing it for about 30, but I don't know how that would work, although I haven't tried, I thought you needed the disc in.

Fuckin loved it mate, got them all on the PS3 was playing them online a few months back but its only coders left who have hacked fuck out it. Shame all this sci fi shite has fucked a good franchise up. Hopefully when battlefield WW2 comes out next year it will put a nail in this outdated coffin, or they might revert to WW2 themselves. I have read and seen online on youtube vids that infinite warfare is a "pay to win" game. Example was you can pay money to unlock a gun or play almost 90hours to get enough scrap coins or whatever they use in game to do it....So unless your going to pay extra and buy the guns and attatchments your at a major disadvantage. 

Thank fuck i ditched it this year

1 hour ago, j1mgg said:

Digital copies were bundled with new PS4's. Alas they don't need a disc.. Each game is a separate code so CDKeys are just selling them off individually.

6 hours ago, M0NTY said:

So....is it as shit as i thought it was going to be? Anyone enjoying it? I'm pissed off at the fact its the second year in a row i havent been able to buy it because its so futuristic 

I'm 50/50 with it some of the maps are good and some are shit. I don't think the team balancing's up to much though.

On ‎07‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 1:58 PM, M0NTY said:

You don't like futuristic entertainment? 

18 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Did you like the Terminator movies?  Those are futuristic sci-fi warfare. 

I like watching the terminators now and again, but i dont play that for hours every week. Theres lots of other similar games, halo, gears of war, titanfall etc. if i want sci fi warfare. Call of Duty should be a boots on the ground shooter, it used to be and they betrayed their roots. And now it is learning that their 3 studios to have all went down the futuristic route has backfired. 3 studios.....could have catered for all but didnt with three releases. Anyway, enjoy the robot dogs and flying through the air shooting fireballs from plasma rifles!

I'll do that on halo, and keep the war going the way it should be on battlefield 1 . 

6 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

I like watching the terminators now and again, but i dont play that for hours every week. Theres lots of other similar games, halo, gears of war, titanfall etc. if i want sci fi warfare. Call of Duty should be a boots on the ground shooter, it used to be and they betrayed their roots. And now it is learning that their 3 studios to have all went down the futuristic route has backfired. 3 studios.....could have catered for all but didnt with three releases. Anyway, enjoy the robot dogs and flying through the air shooting fireballs from plasma rifles!

I'll do that on halo, and keep the war going the way it should be on battlefield 1 . 

Think back to Call of Duty: Ghosts.  That game was a classic boots on the ground experience and was universally hated.  The Call of Duty community was getting bored of the same and asked for change which is exactly what they got.  Making 3 games back to back with quick movement systems was probably a mistake but I think 2 or 3 were already in development by the time people realised they didn't want change anymore.  Activision probably do surveys on the target demographic and it constantly comes back that they're in to Space, Robots, futuristic SciFi, etc.  They're creating a game based on what they think the consumers want and by all means the game has been a huge financial success since Advanced Warfare.  In fact, the Supply Drops which people claim to hate are generating more money than sales of the game itself.

There's a video on twitter of a guy pouring milk all over his face while saying 'I hate milk' - That's the Call of Duty community.  They constantly complain yet lap this shit up year after year.