Ace

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

They'll probably come on again sometime tonight. First time I played cod4 and its a good game tbf. Too many snipers and cunts using jug on it though.

You counter jug by using Stopping Power.  I loved CoD4 and played it for more than two years after it first came out.  It's the best FPS I've ever played and I can't wait to have a crack at it again.  I probably wont even touch the new one unless I'm bored.

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 4:45 AM, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Think back to COD: Ghosts and how slow and boring it was.  People were asking for a new direction, faster gameplay, a change was needed.  Advanced Warfare brought much of the changes people had been asking for and made more money than any COD game before it.  You'll see people asking for 'boots on the ground' and more traditional shooter but they had that with CoD: Ghosts and hated it.  I honestly believe players don't know what they want.  Some will say they don't like the way the game is but AW, BO3, and the introduction of Supply Drops, have been hugely successful for Activision.  They're making more money selling Supply Drops than actual copies of the game. 

Cod : ghosts was a wierd one,most people I spoke to disliked it but personally it is the last Cod game I have even remotely enjoyed, just to much futuristic shit in it now.

5 hours ago, MuirhouseBear said:

What's the deal with this then? Is CoD 4 going to be on a separate disc? Choking to play it but wouldn't touch the new one. Not bought a cod for about 3 years. 

Dunno if I can justify spending £70 on a game I've completed and played to death though :lol: 

Not yet, you will have to buy the IW legacy for £64 to play MW remastered, and that will get you all the maps, 16 I think.

They may at a later date release it by itself, but you will only get 10 maps and will have to pay for the additional 6 when they are released at Christmas.

8 hours ago, ForeverBlue1872 said:

They'll probably come on again sometime tonight. First time I played cod4 and its a good game tbf. Too many snipers and cunts using jug on it though.

what time where they on last night? i wouldn't mind quickscooping if it wasn't a one shot kill, they need to nerf it.

I bought a PlayStation today so I could play the new COD game.  Cost £80 for both games on digital download.  I think it'll take about 20 hours to download the content from the legacy edition.  No idea why it's so slow.

24 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

There was another 6gb update today, and that's after the initial 18gb download.

It's taking forever.  Not sure why downloads take so long on the PS4.  A map pack can take several hours as well.  Most be slow hardware inside the thing.

13 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It's taking forever.  Not sure why downloads take so long on the PS4.  A map pack can take several hours as well.  Most be slow hardware inside the thing.

People are streaming on YouTube, so servers may have been switched on now.

16 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I bought a PlayStation today so I could play the new COD game.  Cost £80 for both games on digital download.  I think it'll take about 20 hours to download the content from the legacy edition.  No idea why it's so slow.

It won't take that long mate, that's the one I downloaded and it took a couple of hours.

22 minutes ago, barkie said:

Does it still have hardcore S&D and TDM?

Going to get this today + beer and relive the time when I was half decent at COD.

It does, you can get into hard core straight from the off aswell, doesn't need to be unlocked.