Kenny Miller and today

stewaj3

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

OK. 5 or 6 games and we now have a goal and a pass. 

Last week he did ok, today him and Windass were piss poor. It's not a crime to acknowledge it.

You are just being silly now.

The difference is that Kenny Miller understands what it means to play for us. The problem is just like Lee McCullough his body is not going to be able to keep up. Younger players should be hanging their heads in shame that someone about to retire is showing more desire and energy than them. 

24 minutes ago, Smile said:

The game against St Johnstone-Miller played a great ball through to Garner who failed to connect another quality pass by Miller, he's not a great player and it's due to the poor quality of Warburtons signings he's still playing.

11 players brought in this season by Warburton and Kenny Miller still looks better than them tells a story.

tbf miller only looks better because he gets game time, give dodoo 70minutes guaranteed every week and we might see a performance form him, fuck knows about crooks, or rossiter

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

tbf miller only looks better because he gets game time, give dodoo 70minutes guaranteed every week and we might see a performance form him, fuck knows about crooks, or rossiter

Yep i agree beats me why he's signed players and gives them no game time.Miller should have been a bit part player this season.

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

You are just being silly now.

Bollocks.

He's a forward, now for some reason playing midfield, who last week played some decent interlinking play.

That aside, and one goal, he has contributed effort, Oh a pass, and moans.

For the game time he gets he comes back to get involved but does minimal effective in a forward role.

As evidenced by your one goal and one pass summation over the 5 or 6 games.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Bollocks.

He's a forward, now for some reason playing midfield, who last week played some decent interlinking play.

For the game time he gets he comes back to get involved but does minimal effective in a forward role.

As evidenced by your one goal and one pass summation over the or 6 games.

I'm not as serious about this thread as you to be honest. Lets leave it here.

Just now, Smile said:

And I'm dead opposed to Miller because I don't think he's good enough and yet I'm not suggesting anyone deserves to take his place given how little they have offered when given a chance when started or brought on as sub.

Sad, and embarrassing.

But fair enough.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Bollocks.

As evidenced by your one goal and one pass summation over the or 6 games.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

You boys take life to serious it not all bad fuck me we had 14 corners today and scored from one ! Things are looking up 

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And I'm dead opposed to Miller because I don't think he's good enough and yet I'm not suggesting anyone deserves to take his place given how little they have offered when given a chance when started or brought on as sub.

Sad, and embarrassing.

But fair enough.

My one complaint about Miller  was he had too much power over Ally and does over Warburton. he never holds his position and they seem scared to tell him he has too. I still think he's not our biggest problem though.

4 minutes ago, bettertogether said:

You boys take life to serious it not all bad fuck me we had 14 corners today and scored from one ! Things are looking up 

We have won five out of twelve games and have the same record PLG had after twelve games that would concern most Rangers supporters surely.

8 hours ago, demise said:

At some point in the 2nd half, before he got subbed, he was making a run chasing down an opponent deep in our half, tackled him and got the ball back. Halliday and Holt didnt do that the whole 90 mins. I think he has a better understanding of how things work at Rangers than our current manager. 

Completely agree. He was immense, and I was cheering that tackle from my kitchen table 7000 miles away. He is playing for the club and the shirt - he already has the money. I have the impression some of the summer signings are just waiting for the call from a top-half EPL side... not that it will come. Windass is quality - thought it was a red when that guy hooked his arm around Windass's  neck...

4 minutes ago, Torontoblue76 said:

Completely agree. He was immense, and I was cheering that tackle from my kitchen table 7000 miles away. He is playing for the club and the shirt - he already has the money. I have the impression some of the summer signings are just waiting for the call from a top-half EPL side... not that it will come. Windass is quality - thought it was a red when that guy hooked his arm around Windass's  neck...

Immense.

Ffs.

Windass maybe quality but today he and Miller were Mia.

People on here having a go at Kenny for today's shambles, seriously ?

He was the only player who got pass marks from me.

From Fods forward they were absolute rubbish. How the team that won 3-0 last week in the style they did, can deteriorate into that shambles is beyond me.

Continually passing back to the keeper, inviting their midfield on to us was painful to watch.

I am convinced Garner has been a total waste of money. But how does a midfield, noted for its passing, degenerate into one that could not pass five metres to a player on their own team.

We cannot deal with teams that pressure and harass us, we panic and simple mistakes result in any semblance of structure and team plan, being thrown out the ground.

This style of playing out from the back is fine on big grounds eg Ibrox, Hampden etc. But on smaller grounds it gets bogged down by any opposition who get up in our faces as per yesterday.

Warburton needs to adapt his formation and his style of play, not only to the opposition on the day but where we are playing them.

7 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Listen to yourself. 

Contribution was he chased everything.

What position did he play today and did he justify the jersey?

Honestly, what specific contributions, not general ones, has he made in the last say 5 or 6 games?

Scored the winner at Inverness?