MASSIVE interest for "a new club"

5*RFC

7 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Oliver Reed had a belter(of a tattoo) and loved to whop it it out and show people 

Of course he was verrry...verry drunk 

Reed was a fine actor. Just a pity his off screen antics overshadowed his career. It always saddened me to see him make a fool of himself through the drink. Funny at times but sad nonetheless.

They are predictable to the point of tedium tbh. I'm on a few general football pages on FB and a story came up on my timeline about RB Leipzig and that they were founded in 2009. I instinctively knew that some obsessed tarrier would be drawn to it and I was not disappointed,second post on the story was a tarrier saying they had a club in Scotland founded in 2012 that had won 54 titles. Of course I immediately posted links to the official UEFA,SPFL and ASA websites to point out that he was talking unequivocal drivel. But in all honesty I don't need the fact that they are all obsessed with us and pack their crumby grounds when we play there to tell me what I know already. The SPFL UEFA etc tell me that admirably,and I think it's their view that takes precedent.

3 hours ago, 5*RFC said:

Got a "we dont care, you're just a new club" comment from a fake irish jakey earlier.

Ive came across lots of the same regurgitated pish from other football clubs fans.

So its time for some stats. Surely if we're just a new upstart club with no history like they say we are, then it will show in their forum page views and replies for their "sevco" threads? Here's just a few of the bigger examples, but it applies to most of the no mark clubs/fans in Scotland.

Hibs: 4,491,329 views 35,442 replies

Hearts: 7,348,763 views 93,409 replies

Aberdeen: 970,124 views 14,780 replies

Them: 803,369 views 4,110 replies just in the last month. They have many older threads with many millions of views and thousands of replies.

We are Rangers and they fucking know it, love it!

Obsessed

3 hours ago, kanjo said:

Hearts are obsessed because they think they are big. 

Aberdeen are obsessed because they want to be big. 

Celtic are obsessed because they know we are big (and that it's a matter of time before we reclaim our crown)

the rest of them are non-entities. 

The board don't have the stature and forsight we want and should have IMO