Stay Optimistic

RFCRobertson

Fuck that. 

Things are getting worse and worse, even a players mum was saying that the team is regressing. Something drastic needs done doing, I said in a previous topic that these games will really define us. I said this in a optimistic mood, hoping that my team that is none other than Rangers fc could pull togather and beat teams back to back. 

Our biggest streak this season in the Premier league is 2 games. Winning 2 games back to back is this team's winning streak. We've now been put in third AGAIN, instead of putting effort into the game the teams made things harder for themselves. We play Aberdeen next, if they beat us at home not only is that a massive record broken for Aberdeen but then we're slogged down to 4th place. Like what the actual fuck. 

The only three players I would say warrant pass marks tonight is Wes at a push Dodoo and at a big push Kiernan. 

Wilson couldn't keep his man. Tavernier was at fault for both goals. Wallace couldn't clear and kept getting dispossessed. 

Holt was invisible most of the time. Halliday couldn't control the midfield. Crooks was abysmal. 

Forrester was invisible too. Dodoo bless him did try. Miller just wasn't Miller.

As for the subs, O'halloran nearly cost us a penalty. To be fair to him though he provided some crosses in but noone to capitalise. 

McKay I don't know we bother, was right taking Crooks off but I'd go for Hodson before McKay. And Garner just did his usual thing.

We do have a team that has potential to kick ass. We've seen it before. Tweaks are needed however and Mark Warburton has to swallow his pride and admit he's got some things wrong. This loss for me hurt a bit since it was my birthday and I got a bunch of Rangers stuff, was hyped as fuck and then to sit down and watch that. I love Rangers fc to bits, but right now it's not a Rangers fc squad or management. Things should be and NEED to be better. 

I was ready to write a big paragraph after I saw that title :D 

Time to face facts everything's fucked. MW has let it all get to him and frankly he's crumbled and shown he is out of his depth. None of the players deserve to wear the jersey, and I do mean none of them. The board are charlatans that don't have the capacity to fund us to a level at which we can be competitive, but frankly they did give MW enough to at least secure second. So referring back to my overall point, it's all fucked.

2 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

I was ready to write a big paragraph after I saw that title :D 

Clickbait is a glorious thing mate :wink: 

2 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Time to face facts everything's fucked.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Kiernan was as bad if not worse than Wilson.

Think that tells you what I thought of Wilson tonight. Defence definitely looks different without Hill. 

Have to say Garner gets pass marks from me, personally.

He was the closest we came to a goal (Dodoo's disallowed goal aside) in the form of that header that got cleared off the line then that other (fairly) close effort inside the box during stoppage time.

Was brutal watching that tonight.

No movement, no communication, no fight, no fuck all. 

Pass marks to Garner but he should realistically scored 2

If we had got those 2 goals it would be another steal and we didn't deserve any points from that game

I'm not pissed off at getting beat 2-0, I'm pissed off because i knew we would get beat before a ball had been kicked and that's why the "well we just won 2-1 at Patrick loyal" really piss me off, aye it's great getting 3 points but if you're scraping past games by the skin of your bellend then we know it's going to come back and bite you later more often than not

Even under Ally when we were getting promoted you could tell it still wasn't good enough, we went undefeated the whole Division 2 league campaign but I knew our squad was absolute shite and didn't have much hope for the future, this squad is showing the same signs as it did back then

If we had played amazing tonight and lost purely because their keeper had an amazing game and our finishing was poor then fine you can deal with it because this sometimes happens in football but we've been absolute pish all season and it is worrying times, goal difference is shite, strikers can't score, midfield can't control games and defenders can't defend but as long as we train well it's ok then

MW get to fuck with that pish, change it or walk

I'm optimistic because I never expected to challenge the bastards this campaign. It's going to be a work in progress being fresh out of the Championship. We have to stick by our great club and good times will return. 

"If you (re)build it, they will come"

8 minutes ago, Blue Sea said:

I'm optimistic because I never expected to challenge the bastards this campaign. It's going to be a work in progress being fresh out of the Championship. We have to stick by our great club and good times will return. 

Hearts have done not bad since coming out the championship. If they come then there's every chance they'll take you away 

10 minutes ago, Blue Sea said:

Depends on which bastards your talking about