This is just beautiful

RFCRobertson

Said during the game that's the first of that football we've seen this season, compared to last.

IIRC the move broke down just after that clip but there were a couple of more moves like that in the second half. It is progress, so please MW etc and the team, keep it up

Exactly the type of football Mark Warburton has instilled into Rangers and exactly how a top-performing Mark Warburton team plays football. That GIF and basically the whole game on Saturday showed us in a new light, it showed Warburton is easing up a bit on his tactics as well. 

Getting rid of him really isn't the answer just now.

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Exactly the type of football Mark Warburton has instilled into Rangers and exactly how a top-performing Mark Warburton team plays football. That GIF and basically the whole game on Saturday showed us in a new light, it showed Warburton is easing up a bit on his tactics as well. 

Getting rid of him really isn't the answer just now.

Jury's still out for me , he has until the end of December to prove to me what he is capable off , enjoyed Saturday and the performance but we need to perform like that every week , I really hope he does turn it around though but I am sceptical at this stage . Here is hoping 

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

Jury's still out for me , he has until the end of December to prove to me what he is capable off , enjoyed Saturday and the performance but we need to perform like that every week , I really hope he does turn it around though but I am sceptical at this stage . Here is hoping 

Exactly as good as Saturday was, we have had far more bad performances this season than good. If he can keep this up then fair enough he deserves a shot but we said the exact same after Killie and look what happened.

6 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I'd say keeping him for a few more years is a better option. If we got a new one it'll just bring a whole list of issues with it like them getting use to the dressing room and vice versa. Putting in their characteristics, getting use to pressure that comes with being the rangers manager. There's also a small risk of some players leaving with Mark Warburton. and that's not discussing the financial side of things. 

It could very potentially set us back even more getting a new manager at this stage. Look at St Mirren, between 2014 and 16 they've had 10 different managers and look where that's got them. Last in the championship, 9 points behind Dunfermline. 

Just now, Skyson1872 said:

Exactly as good as Saturday was, we have had far more bad performances this season than good. If he can keep this up then fair enough he deserves a shot but we said the exact same after Killie and look what happened.

Exactly , even if we win on Saturday we still need to carry that form onto Hamilton the next week . We need to take maximum points going into the bheggar game and then that game will take care of itself anyway 

5 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I'd say keeping him for a few more years is a better option. If we got a new one it'll just bring a whole list of issues with it like them getting use to the dressing room and vice versa. Putting in their characteristics, getting use to pressure that comes with being the rangers manager. There's also a small risk of some players leaving with Mark Warburton. and that's not discussing the financial side of things. 

It could very potentially set us back even more getting a new manager at this stage. Look at St Mirren, between 2014 and 16 they've had 10 different managers and look where that's got them. Last in the championship, 9 points behind Dunfermline. 

I don't think rangers situation is any way comparable to st mirren, the reality is if mark warburton shows he has what is required to be rangers manager he will continue to be rangers manager , December is a month where he can really prove that . The points you make out can be applied to any manager at any club at any given time , the reality however is if mark warburton results and tactics are not good enough , he will go . The ball is really in his court to show us otherwise 

11 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I don't think rangers situation is any way comparable to st mirren, the reality is if mark warburton shows he has what is required to be rangers manager he will continue to be rangers manager , December is a month where he can really prove that . The points you make out can be applied to any manager at any club at any given time , the reality however is if mark warburton results and tactics are not good enough , he will go . The ball is really in his court to show us otherwise 

St Mirren example was just something I think we could easily fall into right now, where we're constantly kicking managers out. If Mark Warburton goes I could see that happening. I would much rather Mark Warburton stay and get time to fully implement his ideas. Also in that time the off field stuff with merchandising with hopefully be sorted. The biggest downfall we have right now isn't a clueless manager but more so a lack of funds to really talent that plays itself. 

Also I covered the whole december thing ages ago :lol: 

24 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

St Mirren example was just something I think we could easily fall into right now, where we're constantly kicking managers out. If Mark Warburton goes I could see that happening. I would much rather Mark Warburton stay and get time to fully implement his ideas. Also in that time the off field stuff with merchandising with hopefully be sorted. The biggest downfall we have right now isn't a clueless manager but more so a lack of funds to really talent that plays itself. 

Also I covered the whole december thing ages ago :lol: 

I think with any half decent manager to replace warburton we would still secure 2nd place , if Warburton gets his act together then i believe we will do so under him aswell as long as he becomes adaptable . We know the lack of funds and it is highlighted daily and I am certainly no fanboy of the board either  , but as a manager warburton should know his teams strengths and countless times this season his formation and tactics have cost us dearly , by sticking to tactics and a formation which clearly was not working or suiting the team , lack of funds or not that is simply poor management. As I said as enjoyable as Saturday was , I am not getting carried away until I see some consistency . And for me right now the jury is still out on mark warburtons rangers managerial career, I personally would love nothing more than for those words to come back and bite me on the arse