SOLD OUT - Win Tickets for Rangers v smellies, Hogmanay - Raffle to help Wee Josh

govanblue

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bad news is that the raffle ticket price is going up to £7 :(

The good news is that we have another ticket for the game to add to the draw, so you now have 4 chances of winning. (tu)

Many thanks to @MaddistonKnight who donated his seat months ago, but I forgot all about it. :D  

3 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

Supporting the raffle in the hope that I'm lucky and you can use the prize for the Erskine boys ?

That's what I thought.

I was going to say that you, and everyone else who doesn't need any tickets for the game, might be better opting out of this raffle, to leave the 59 tickets available for folk needing a ticket, and instead save your money for an extra ticket for the BIG Raffle, which will have unlimited tickets available.

But then you brought Erskine in to it, and now I'm in a quandary. :lol:

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

That's what I thought.

I was going to say that you, and everyone else who doesn't need any tickets for the game, might be better opting out of this raffle, to leave the 59 tickets available for folk needing a ticket, and instead save your money for an extra ticket for the BIG Raffle, which will have unlimited tickets available.

But then you brought Erskine in to it, and now I'm in a quandary. :lol:

Totally understand GB .... but no  need to feel you are in a quandary at all mate, as the Erskine lads surely fall under the 'folk needing a ticket" category .... both good causes being looked after I say ..... so not a problem .....(tu)

:uk:

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Totally understand GB .... but no  need to feel you are in a quandary at all mate, as the Erskine lads surely fall under the 'folk needing a ticket" category .... both good causes being looked after I say ..... so not a problem .....(tu)

As long as everybody's happy. :thumbup:

14 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

It's a good job @Poetry_In_Blue has just donated his ticket for the game - that makes the dilemma easier to resolve.   :D

Many thanks @Poetry_In_Blue:clap:

5 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Payment will be by Paypal right?

If so count me in.

No.  Payment will 100% Definitely NOT be via PayPal.

PayPal don't allow you to use their system for raffles, as we discovered once upon a time.

So we will be using an alternative payment method, and Not PayPal.  

Details will follow once the tickets are all reserved. (tu)