Thoughts on relocation of fans for them?

Luke_Hamilton

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

They chose to sit in that stand and can chose wether to have a ticket for us v them. So fuck up 

Whilst I agree with you about folk choosing to sit in that stand unfortunately in the BR the weans do not get the the choice of getting a ticket for he OF. I'm not that bothered about not taking my grandson but it is a bit of a pisser not to have the choice.

I suppose the price for the BR ticket factors that in right enough! 

6 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Whilst I agree with you about folk choosing to sit in that stand unfortunately in the BR the weans do not get the the choice of getting a ticket for he OF. I'm not that bothered about not taking my grandson but it is a bit of a pisser not to have the choice.

I suppose the price for the BR ticket factors that in right enough! 

Ano mate and it's people's preference what they do with their kids. But I wasn't allowed to go to an old firm till 16 and I think rangers feel that way too so that they don't get to hear all the hatred . As you said it must be factored in cause it's only £50 for a kids season ticket there 

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

Ano mate and it's people's preference what they do with their kids. But I wasn't allowed to go to an old firm till 16 and I think rangers feel that way too so that they don't get to hear all the hatred . As you said it must be factored in cause it's only £50 for a kids season ticket there 

I wasn't allowed to ever go to old firms <cr> My mum said my big mouth would get me in trouble and my dad obviously agreed! :lol:

38 minutes ago, DKFTP said:

So u happy to see loyal fans who maybe no missed a game in last 5 season getting shafted just so our allocation  does  no go doon 

Your idea means they'll cut our allocation at their dump so these people that maybe haven't missed a game for 5 years may lose out 

1 hour ago, DKFTP said:

It's garbage the 7000 in that stand have kept faith in our football club fir last 5 tough season yet when the scum who played part in sticking us doon come along these loyal fans get shifted with half no even getting a ticket fucking shameless Rangers 

Are you another one of the obsessed?

56 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Yes am absessed way shafting our fans over to suit they cunts loyal fans who watched the shite in lower league no getting a ticket cause big bad Celtic are back at ibrox 

Just now, DKFTP said:

Yes am absessed way shafting our fans over to suit they cunts loyal fans who watched the shite in lower league no getting a ticket cause big bad Celtic are back at ibrox 

The only people not getting a ticket are ones who chose not too. You've clearly no idea . And absessed :lol:

Jog on wee man 

Oh let 7500  a them into the stadium singing republican/terrorist  songs an our club dead over the 7500 who filled ibrox most weeks in lower league  for 5 season so we can keep same  allacation for San giro head out the sand an fuck that lot 

1 hour ago, RFCHTID said:

Should only give them what every other team gets.I  sit in the bf2 and have been moved upto the very end of the clubdeck with my son who will probably not see a thing,as ive been in those seats before.

You'll be fine in the club deck mate. Best view in the house, even if you are at the end. Better than any seat in the Broomland anyway.

3 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

The only people not getting a ticket are ones who chose not too. You've clearly no idea . And absessed :lol:

Jog on wee man 

Oh the wee man  lol ya keyboard warrior..... how can we relocate 7500 loyal fans who either have season book or bought a ticket could u tell me how we go about doing that u in the know  

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

That was a big end when all standing plus a bit of the stand as well, I came back from holiday went straight to Parkhead when Alex Miller belted one into the top corner for a 2-1 victory, I ended up about 20 yards from my mates after the mental celebrations.

youtube - Alex Miller goal v Celtic and check out the terrace bedlam.

Keep  the family section up top an turn bottom section into a standing section stick the tims in corner way rest a the scum who voted us doon now was the time to do that but no we cut them they will cut us byou only ever get 1 ticket a season in the ballot if your lucky so am sure a would nae lose any sleep over it 

13 minutes ago, DKFTP said:

Oh  loyal rangers fans my ass all out for your own agenda  an fuck all who supported us  in lower league for 5 year all because big Celtic want their seats 

You're just a weapon. You keep banging on about the last five years. How many games did you attend? Guaranteed you don't do away games and that's why you don't care about allocation

Keyboard warrior haha. Na you're just a thick mutt that smells a bit like a taig to me 

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

You're just a weapon. You keep banging on about the last five years. How many games did you attend? Guaranteed you don't do away games and that's why you don't care about allocation

Keyboard warrior haha. Na you're just a thick mutt that smells a bit like a taig to me 

Lol season book for 20 odd years attended 6-8 away games a year an done  2-4 euro trips a season but aye mate your the man paranoid guy you are get a grip 

17 minutes ago, DKFTP said:

Oh  loyal rangers fans my ass all out for your own agenda  an fuck all who supported us  in lower league for 5 year all because big Celtic want their seats 

Won't be long till the ban hammer smashes down on your oddly shaped head Sean.

3 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Won't be long till the ban hammer smashes down on your oddly shaped head Sean.

How's  that ? Cause a want a good deal for the troops ? Unlike use who like the board are happy to bend over backwards for septic 

3 minutes ago, DKFTP said:

So u think the troops that filled the stadium should be shafted fir they cunts ???!!!

Did you know when you bought the season book that you'd have to move for the scum games?? Was the price of the season book cheaper because of that.

If so you can have no complaints. I'd like them to have no more than a dozen seats so there is at least some we can throw abuse at.

2 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Did you know when you bought the season book that you'd have to move for the scum games?? Was the price of the season book cheaper because of that.

If so you can have no complaints. I'd like them to have no more than a dozen seats so there is at least some we can throw abuse at.

Is sit in govan stand am no moving 

i just think it's shite the bears that filled while  in lower leagues are getting shafted for 2 games to suit the mighty hoops