I never think a strong wind suits our passing game

Thermopylae

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

Hopefully we win this i know the odds look against us but it will lift the season a bit if we do.

Pre rogers this septic team were never good favourites and their poor cup record showed it and I'm prepared to wager there is still some of that in them 

8 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Pre rogers this septic team were never good favourites and their poor cup record showed it and I'm prepared to wager there is still some of that in them 

I hope there is we may also be missing Hill and Wallace which is not great news at all.

We can go with the tried and trusted pairing of Senderos and Kiernan though so it's not all dark clouds.:no:

2 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

It's the only rainy day for a while ... sods law!

Sods law for whoever has to drive me up the club when i'm half cut.

Talking more shite than i normally do (if that's even possible) because i am not used to drinking that early.

On topic, i think you may have a point, we were woeful in the Christmas eve game when it was windy.

7 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Hmmm, I'm not so sure about that given they were favourites for both previous games this season and did us in both of then.

17 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I think they are BIG favourites now though and if we can get the first goal you just never know

Absolutely, everything seems to have gone smoothly (domestically) for them this season so if we can rattle them early on as you say you just never know.

I do fear what may happen if we concede early, but its beyond the control of any of us so just have to hope for the best.

According to the Met Office forecast the wind will be 20mph with gusts up to 40mph and a high chance of rain.

The filth support are likely to get their first and last wash of 2016.

The green brigadee wiill fade in the rain to become the Screamin Green Brigade... literally! Aye, screamin green is an actual colour. :sashbash:

BTW how do you get their shitey name to go upside down on this site?

15 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

According to the Met Office forecast the wind will be 20mph with gusts up to 40mph and a high chance of rain.

The filth support are likely to get their first and last wash of 2016.

The green brigadee wiill fade in the rain to become the Screamin Green Brigade... literally! Aye, screamin green is an actual colour. :sashbash:

BTW how do you get their shitey name to go upside down on this site?

type ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ

fuck thats not upside down.

5 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Will Saturday's weather favour septics kick and rush?

The Day Of The Game.jpg

Fuck me what next.  There is a Y in the day of the week . ??? I am telling you this place is going mad. Got people on here who have been on here along long time and coming away with pish like this and putting out polls that leave you pretty much locked to what you can reply with failing to see that there are.many issues affecting our current situation. . Mate not sure if you have been watching closely.  .. but we struggle to play 4 passes to each other . We.struggle whether the wind is high or not. . Sun is in the sky ..or not.  The moon is whole ..or not. The day is light or not. I seriously worry about the outlook of folk on here. There aspirations. Their dreams and the denial of facts. 

Playing indoors at tory Glen parks could not eenhance.our ability as a team. Bare facts.  Deal with it.