The Artist

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No point in this thread. 

Half the forum morons will agree and then change their mind when we next beat Partick Thistle.

Get him to fuck tomorrow whether we scrape this back or not. They're miles ahead and it's mostly down to management

10 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Plays 352

doesn't change

:lol:

I meant during a game obviously.3-5-2 hasn't worked for 90% of the game and he hasn't changed a thing. We all knew the Tims would play three up front,all with pace but Warburton goes man for man with three snails pace defenders

11 minutes ago, Willis said:

No point in this thread. 

Half the forum morons will agree and then change their mind when we next beat Partick Thistle.

Get him to fuck tomorrow whether we scrape this back or not. They're miles ahead and it's mostly down to management

It's mostly down to them having a 4 million pound winger, a striker who's worth atleast 10 million and a player on the bench who cost 12 million.

I'm not defending Warburton, I have serious reservations about him, but the difference between us and them is that they have real quality, particiularly upfront, and we simply don't.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

It's mostly down to them having a 4 million pound winger, a striker who's worth atleast 10 million and a player on the bench who cost 12 million.

I'm not defending Warburton, I have serious reservations about him, but the difference between us and them is that they have real quality, particiularly upfront, and we simply don't.

What's the excuse for teams like Aberdeen, Ross County and St Johnstone then?

3 minutes ago, The Artist said:

I meant during a game obviously.3-5-2 hasn't worked for 90% of the game and he hasn't changed a thing. We all knew the Tims would play three up front,all with pace but Warburton goes man for man with three snails pace defenders

90% of the game that we dominated half of :lol:

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Are they 20 points ahead of us in the league?

The mental gymnastics employed to create reasons to moan on here the last 6 months have been eye opening to say the least.

Aberdeen will be one point away and we haven't gotten a result against the other two teams mentioned. 

Tell me why?

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Are they 20 points ahead of us in the league?

The mental gymnastics employed to create reasons to moan on here the last 6 months have been eye opening to say the least.

Maybe you're happy watching the exact same mistakes in almost if not every game we play, but I'm not. We've plenty reason to "moan"

Must be great to have a decent manager, hate to say it but Brenda turned his team round at ht, we just lost the plot, it seems to happen every game.

Also our training must only last 20 minutes that's all we can play for.

The two men, Dumbelly and Sinclair that should have been man marked with glue get all the space in the World to shoot, fuckin fuck up of the highest.

Just now, Gandalf the Blue said:

Would you rather we got results against County and St Johnstone but be sitting in their league position? 

What? What kind of a question is that? 

I expect Rangers to beat these minnows, do you not? 

I think the team must have the same loser mentality you have.

2 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Would you rather we got results against County and St Johnstone but be sitting in their league position? 

You're missing the point. We're not comparing ourselves to them. We are now 20 odd points behind but we've only played celtic twice. Too many points dropped against the likes of St Johnstone and Ross County when we are supposed to have better players and have spent more money than them. 

Just now, In Dungeons Deep said:

What? What kind of a question is that? 

I expect Rangers to beat these minnows, do you not? 

I think the team must have the same loser mentality you have.

You said why cant we beat County ane St Johnstone. Obviously we should beat them. But teams like that change their tactics against us. The league position shows who the best team is.

Enough of the loser surrender-monkey pish. We're all hurting mate. No need for it. 

How much has been spent on wages and fee's for Waghorn,MOH,Garner and Dodoo yet our top scorer in the league is a 37 year old.

Yeah MW has not had mega bucks to spend but what he has spent has been utterly wasted.

He is a terrible manager end of story, and we will always be behind the nonce while he is at the club.