Warburton (new poll)

Virtuoso

Warburon (new poll)  

469 members have voted

1. 1. Warburton?

• Go now?
    • Give him more time?

48 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

We reset with 3 centre backs, tav was in a midfield position.

Matters not, Tav is shite in whatever position he plays. His pal Mark will have him as striker next. He is a chancer with a shite attitude stealing a wage and I hope he never wears the jersey again.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, kdybear55 said:

Aye we can't afford to bring in another full squad of players if  you consider he's brought in 2 completely new squads in 2 season under a bargain budget! He's got us promoted and now going to finish 2nd i understand not every signings worked out but can you think of any other manager who has assembled 2 new squads in 2 years on his budget and achieved instant success? I'm not happy we're finishing 2nd but I'm a lot happier than I was when we were in the championship 

Robbie Nielson did a better job on a fraction of the budget from a worse start.  Hearts had to release loads of players when he came in, they had to basically get in a new team and they strolled a tough league with Hibs, us and Falkirk.

33 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Matters not, Tav is shite in whatever position he plays. His pal Mark will have him as striker next. He is a chancer with a shite attitude stealing a wage and I hope he never wears the jersey again.

I really did think this manager would see the end of picking players no matter the performance. Now, we have to realise that they may be training well and the reward is they get played - but the match performance must not be ignored. If a player trains well then is shite on a match day then fuck him off until he's ready to take his chance.

35 minutes ago, Coop said:

Robbie Nielson did a better job on a fraction of the budget from a worse start.  Hearts had to release loads of players when he came in, they had to basically get in a new team and they strolled a tough league with Hibs, us and Falkirk.

Finished 3rd or 4th in the premiership did he not?