james_85

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Im not mocking any Rangers supporters that's for sure. I do think that if u can pay a club that's still covering up child abuse and hanging effigies of orangemen and Rangers supporters whilst listening to an iraoke crazy money then there's something not quite right. Our support who go there will be treated like second class citizens and watch all of the above will then come on here and have a moan about it. I wish our support would refuse to go there until things change, many abandoned ibrox a few year ago shame they couldn't do the same with that shithole 

There are some who will not give up their precious away games if their life depended upon it. I am in the category of giving no other club the privilege of ripping me off ever since we were sent to the bottom tier. That's my principles. Others will say the team need us. Excuse imho. As for the scumdome, apart from my youth, I have never enjoyed it there and just can't stand those cunts, nor the area, and I'll be fucked if I am going to be the scum's source of amusement as David C King is sending us there for a fucking shredding. He'll be there of course, NOT!

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

If they are going to win the title, let's hope they can win it that day and we beat them. 

Ever optimistic loyal, no surrender. 

:rangers:

Would be great but I'd rather not take the risk, besides if we get to the stage of them being able to win it on that day it just means we fucked up in the second half of the season... again.

13 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I'd love to go into it as a title winning game for them, watch them out with their celebrations, songs, banners the lot and we turn them over.

It's been a shite season, but these small miracles do happen and when they do it's heaven. 

I remember my first beer.