Pub for the game

iain1712

6 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Bristol are showing it and it's informant free. 

I see this is going to be a thing - my dad will speak to any of you's that has issues with his opinion that those who abuse disabled kids should be punished. 

Before people lecture me on it being a joke - whilst I respect that may have been the lads intentions they crossed a line and whilst I disagree with my dad's severity of opinion he disagrees with mines that the lads were joking (which given the context he read it in I understand). 

The bristol is a good bar - so no complaints from me about people supporting a Rangers Supporters Pub. 

27 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

I see this is going to be a thing - my dad will speak to any of you's that has issues with his opinion that those who abuse disabled kids should be punished. 

Before people lecture me on it being a joke - whilst I respect that may have been the lads intentions they crossed a line and whilst I disagree with my dad's severity of opinion he disagrees with mines that the lads were joking (which given the context he read it in I understand). 

The bristol is a good bar - so no complaints from me about people supporting a Rangers Supporters Pub. 

see tbh the more i read about this and more i see you defending you're dads side ( as his son that's right ) the more am pissed off at cunts like Houston. I get the pub and him have links and have done work to build club back up and get fans involved, but this whole incident has been a PR masterstroke for Houston i also think what was says was out line but it's a forum hortible shit gets says. I get you're dad took offence over it and for family reasons that's right but i just don't get why he says what he says. Has Houston backed you're dad up over the abuse he's taken? ( not that your dad would probably need it ) it's all growing arms n legs this but again Houston comes out good guy. 

40 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

Grass.

53 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

see tbh the more i read about this and more i see you defending you're dads side ( as his son that's right ) the more am pissed off at cunts like Houston. I get the pub and him have links and have done work to build club back up and get fans involved, but this whole incident has been a PR masterstroke for Houston i also think what was says was out line but it's a forum hortible shit gets says. I get you're dad took offence over it and for family reasons that's right but i just don't get why he says what he says. Has Houston backed you're dad up over the abuse he's taken? ( not that your dad would probably need it ) it's all growing arms n legs this but again Houston comes out good guy. 

I wouldn't know what Craig's take on it is (yet according to certain people on here everyone they dislike are best pals ?). I've stated my view on the incident at the time (the lads making the post out of order and Craig publicing it I think was a poor decision) but I think it's funny that my dad is bearing the brunt of it on here and yet no where else has it even been a passing comment  

I think the "abuse" is generally part and parcel of having any kind of opinion - but it's a free country.