Dave King Jetting In

Bluebear11

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

But it you that failing to question this board after saying you would, just like you did the last board. This is the meaning of Double standard.:mutley:

287jkoo.jpg

The thing is, I have criticised this board at times for not following up with the initial statement after the cup final for not defending our fans and allowing our club to be attacked as well as not doing enough to push through res.11. Still have faith that they will deliver and still believe they are here for the right reasons.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Aye, When I see the usual suspects on a daily crusade against the current board knowing how they turned a blind eye to the last shower of cunts I can't let it go.  

When will be the time that you decide enough is enough and call out the board. When will you feel that they have failed, you previously stated you are unhappy about the lack of investment but want to give them more time. Well how much time do they need, res 11 failed because of the board and not the shareholders. The board could have brought in much needed cash through res 10 bit decided against as it wouldn't work in their favour. 

King Murray and any other director that felt there was no need to attend the old firm and respect our lost brothers and sisters should be hunted from the club. 

That's what your band of merry men would have done if it was the previous board wouldn't it 

3 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

The thing is, I have criticised this board at times for not following up with the initial statement after the cup final for not defending our fans and allowing our club to be attacked as well as not doing enough to push through res.11. Still have faith that they will deliver and still believe they are here for the right reasons.

They could have pushed through res11 if they really wanted to they lost by such a small margin. Beats me why they did not.

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

People on here gave the previous mob time,turned to shite and inevitably turned on them.

Now the exact same thing is happening......

Many did give them time as I did when Green and co got in.

Not everyone turned against them even though by the end it became blatantly obvious we were in the wrong hands.

petty agendas came before Rangers IMO. That's why I call them out on their hypocrisy.

Nothing to do with defending King or anyone else.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Imagine Somers had came out in November 2014 and said money would be kept until January,so the transfer window rolls around and we get landed with five loan signings from Newcastle.

The big thing here is Somers said nothing of the sort,but King did last November.....

Somers stated the 5 million loan would help to push us on for promotion. We got one half decent player at that level and 4 players either crocked, not played in months or to ill to play.

At least the current manager has said he got his main targets this window. They could turn out to be vital players but still underwhelming for me.

6 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Many did give them time as I did when Green and co got in.

Not everyone turned against them even though by the end it became blatantly obvious we were in the wrong hands.

petty agendas came before Rangers IMO. That's why I call them out on their hypocrisy.

Nothing to do with defending King or anyone else.

You seem to be pushing forward some petty agenda just now . The old board have been and gone , if people supported them or didn't is neither here nor there . 

So far this board have promised transparency and investement and gave us nothing of the sort . They deserved to be criticised and asked why this is the case and at least give honest answers instead of soundbites of over investment , stopping 9 in a row and #goingfor55.

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Imagine Somers had came out in November 2014 and said money would be kept until January,so the transfer window rolls around and we get landed with five loan signings from Newcastle.

The big thing here is Somers said nothing of the sort,but King did last November.....

Imagine Llambias had said two years ago ask where his Nomad is and where his money is and it was still true to this day.

Just now, cr3_bear said:

You seem to be pushing forward some petty agenda just now . The old board have been and gone , if people supported them or didn't is neither here nor there . 

So far this board have promised transparency and investement and gave us nothing of the sort . They deserved to be criticised and asked why this is the case and at least give honest answers instead of soundbites of over investment and stopping 9 in a row .

They deserve to be hunted, starting with the mendacious one and how the fuck a convicted corporate felon ever became Chairman of our great institution I'll never know and he then goes on to disrespect the memory of dearly departed brethren.

Yes, it's just suck it up time for RR.

God only knows what he'll do when the Ashley proxy takes over. Oops. Was that the big story?

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

Somers stated the 5 million loan would help to push us on for promotion. We got one half decent player at that level and 4 players either crocked, not played in months or to ill to play.

At least the current manager has said he got his main targets this window. They could turn out to be vital players but still underwhelming for me.

Who signed them?

Who had a budget on par with top SPFL clubs and failed to beat Raith in the SCF, failed to beat Alloa...who failed to get us promoted. It wasn't fucking Somers or the board, that lay with the manager. This isn't a dig at McCoist as such, but I fail to see your argument here re Somers??

As for Warburton getting his targets, how do you know that our three signings is who he wanted...as opposed to having his hands tied and told to see what he can do for free.

What inside info are you privy to?

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Did anyone notice the guy who's twatter Obanlad who posted the Dave King is here is now defunct 

https://twitter.com/Obanlad1970/stat...46256357842944

It's only the Tweet that has been deleted, his account is still active:

https://twitter.com/Obanlad1970

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Must be getting some end of month money in for the season tickets that this greedy bastards over.

We should be buying season tickets anyway...they might not be investing like we wanted but they are not stealing the money, like previous incumbents, we are still operating due to the boards soft loans...so still operating out with our limits. 

I am hoping they invest in the summer after we get European football confirmed (it's what he said he would do) even if we had £10M no team sells there players in winter unless it's over the odds....why would we do that buy like that when every penny is a prisoner? 

If we get Euro football & he doesn't give Warbs the right budget then i'll jump on the bandwagon, until then, stand strong and support.

I honestly think they thought we were closer to Sellick than we are ( we probably all did )Sinclair cost more than our entire squad, so we have to re-think from now until the end of the year and pick the players they want.....first team players and not this squad nonsense.

Warbs thought is midfield would be Barton, Windass & Krancjar so they need to get this summer right..

3 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

What did the original tweet say ? According to that jelly beans on Follow follow it was linked to someone being at some meeting today ? Does jelly beans have an account on here ?

It was a picture that was shadowy but looked like King(hard to tell) coming toward the reception, then there was a post with what did look like King getting in a Taxi.

17 minutes ago, willygers4life said:

When will be the time that you decide enough is enough and call out the board. When will you feel that they have failed, you previously stated you are unhappy about the lack of investment but want to give them more time. Well how much time do they need, res 11 failed because of the board and not the shareholders. The board could have brought in much needed cash through res 10 bit decided against as it wouldn't work in their favour. 

King Murray and any other director that felt there was no need to attend the old firm and respect our lost brothers and sisters should be hunted from the club. 

That's what your band of merry men would have done if it was the previous board wouldn't it 

We are a long way off having a premiership winning team at this time but they're no world beaters and with proper investment we will challange again. If the board don't deliver and allow them to get to 10 then they will have failed our club, but as Rangers supporters themselves they will be aware of the significance and as I said it's not too late for them to deliver the investment required.