Dave King Jetting In

Bluebear11

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Smile said:

It's like a silly wee kid saying some of you got it wrong with the last board and never questioned them so now this one is fucking us as well but it's okay as some were wrong on the last board.

Must make sense to lego eaters right enough.

Did you simply not realise that Somers, Lambias and co were a shower of cunts. Sorry I thought you were just turning a blind because of petty agendas you had.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I wish I knew, it was someone in the thread in the B & F forum said that rumours were doing the rounds, but did not post any. :headwall:

A lot of shite its from the kids on twatter.

One was King replacing Ralph Topping but that would be Robertson, another was Murray feeling ashamed at how he left Rangers and putting in ten million. shite from kids and the filth on various social media.

Just now, Smile said:

One was King replacing Ralph Topping but that would be Robertson, another was Murray feeling ashamed at how he left Rangers and putting in ten million. shite from kids and the filth on various social media.

Thanks for that :thumbup: I keep forgetting about twatter and get caught out sooooo often. :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Did you simply not realise that Somers, Lambias and co were a shower of cunts. Sorry I thought you were just turning a blind because of petty agendas you had.

What's that to do with the cunts who have under-invested for two years on the back of claims of being Rangers men.?

Remember you were going to call them out.:mutley: Surely it's been more than 120 days now.:duh:

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Murray and ten million:lol: Both Murray's haven't got a brass penny between them. Plenty of brass necks. 

9 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

That doesn't mean king and co aren't a shower of cunts as well.

The same type of low brow "business" techniques that the previous regime used and tried to stay on were being used by King. None of them deserve to be in charge of our great club - King is definitely included in that.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

What's that to do with the cunts who have under-invested for two years on the back of claims of being Rangers men.?

Remember you were going to call them out.:mutley: Surely it's been more than 120 days now.:duh:

Nothing to do with the current board and everything to do with with double standards from people like yourself.

3 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Nothing to do with the current board and everything to do with with double standards from people like yourself.

But it you that failing to question this board after saying you would, just like you did the last board. This is the meaning of Double standard.:mutley:

287jkoo.jpg

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

Aye, When I see the usual suspects on a daily crusade against the current board knowing how they turned a blind eye to the last shower of cunts I can't let it go.  

The previous board have been and gone , right now is the issue 

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Aye, When I see the usual suspects on a daily crusade against the current board knowing how they turned a blind eye to the last shower of cunts I can't let it go.  

People on here gave the previous mob time,turned to shite and inevitably turned on them.

Now the exact same thing is happening......

You heard it here first...

DK has a new investor, a company made up of two words.. Red Bull???? 

Nah Lyin Brand, chipping in £3.50 in a consortium with Paul Murray in a sudden grasp for power, the guy with luvvly hair is chipping in 50p (which he borrowed from his mum)

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

People on here gave the previous mob time,turned to shite and inevitably turned on them.

Now the exact same thing is happening......

What's odd is he's questioning me saying, why are/were YOU not questioning the last board as if that gives him the right not to question this board.

Transference I've seen this a lot on guy's who can't accept responsibility for their own actions or inactions in this particular case.