big bad rangers fans...

kirkiebear

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of flares and smoke-bombs tbh they don't do anything for me and they're pretty stupid but that wee idiot is having a laugh if that picture is anything to go by - where the disabled fans sit and where that smoke-bomb is pictured there's no way it would have engulfed her in a way she felt in danger. No chance. 

Was she slamming the morons in her own support who invaded the pitch at the play-off  and potentially sparking a riot that she could have got caught up in trackside? thought not ... sounds like a wee sore loser (disabled or not) 

Make sure we dont make fun of this disabled supporter too much.

Some of our own "fans" will grass us up.

On a serious note, if the Daily Rhebel is going to agree and publish an accusation then at least use a photo that looks like the accuser has a point. 

11 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Make sure we dont make fun of this disabled supporter too much.

Some of our own "fans" will grass us up.

On a serious note, if the Daily Rhebel is going to agree and publish an accusation then at least use a photo that looks like the accuser has a point. 

There's not a soul on here made fun of the disabled supporter. We are making fun of the lick spittle DR.

26 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm not a fan of flares and smoke-bombs tbh they don't do anything for me and they're pretty stupid but that wee idiot is having a laugh if that picture is anything to go by - where the disabled fans sit and where that smoke-bomb is pictured there's no way it would have engulfed her in a way she felt in danger. No chance. 

Was she slamming the morons in her own support who invaded the pitch at the play-off  and potentially sparking a riot that she could have got caught up in trackside? thought not ... sounds like a wee sore loser (disabled or not) 

It's always been about double standards, Im fed up reading all the shite as the majority of it is bullshit beyond belief