Warburton out McLeish in

Easton82

I honestly believe Warburton has to go the now. I could go on and on about his faults for ages here but you's all know them. I'm saying give McLeish till the end of the season see how he gets on. He knows what it is to be a Rangers manager and he wnt take players just throwing in the towel. I know our standard of players ain't great but think they could be doing better if set up better! 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We finished third to Celtic and a squad of Lithuanian loanees in McLeish's last season with a much, much more privileged squad that included Peter Lovenkrands, Barry Ferguson, Dado Prso and Stefan Klos.

Get him in, give him three and-a-half months until the end of the season and if he doesn't cut-it, we'll bring le Guen back.

Just think he's been there knows the club well and he would stabilise us till the end of the season before this gets any worse as it defo will because we have a deflated team and a manager who knows he's out his depth and looks like he's given up! It really has to change the now. 

7 minutes ago, Easton82 said:

I honestly believe Warburton has to go the now. I could go on and on about his faults for ages here but you's all know them. I'm saying give McLeish till the end of the season see how he gets on. He knows what it is to be a Rangers manager and he wnt take players just throwing in the towel. I know our standard of players ain't great but think they could be doing better if set up better! 

MLEISH is an out of work manager who failed miserably with zamalek in a two team league in Egypt.  The rag heads ditched him with TEN LEAGUE,games still to play.  He got lucky on Helicopter Sunday.  TIME TO look forward not back.

3 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

We finished third to Celtic and a squad of Lithuanian loanees in McLeish's last season with a much, much more privileged squad that included Peter Lovenkrands, Barry Ferguson, Dado Prso and Stefan Klos.

Get him in, give him three and-a-half months until the end of the season and if he doesn't cut-it, we'll bring le Guen back.

Helicopter Sunday? Short memory? He's better than Warburton and I'm saying till the end of the season not give him a long term contract! 

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

MLEISH is an out of work manager who failed miserably with zamalek in a two team league in Egypt.  The rag heads ditched him with TEN LEAGUE,games still to play.  He got lucky on Helicopter Sunday.  TIME TO look forward not back.

Just want the ship settled before we get any worse. I honestly think he'd do a job. It's only my opinion and only tell the end of the season then if no significant improvement we go for someone fresh! 

Alex McLeish. Out of work for nearly a year after being sacked from a team in the Egyptian league after only 2 months. Hasn't had a job for longer than a year since leaving Birmingham City in 2011.

Exactly the pedigree we need, get him in.

1 minute ago, Easton82 said:

Helicopter Sunday? Short memory? He's better than Warburton and I'm saying till the end of the season not give him a long term contract! 

No the team he had then was better than our current squad is all you can say. Would he be any better than MW with the same resources. My thoughts are no as nothing he has done since then indicates he could turn this round. 

1 minute ago, FSM said:

Alex McLeish. Out of work for nearly a year after being sacked from a team in the Egyptian league after only 2 months. Hasn't had a job for longer than a year since leaving Birmingham City in 2011.

Exactly the pedigree we need, get him in.

I personally think we need someone in that knows the club well knows what the supporters expect at least till the end of the season meanwhile King looking out for a manager that will take us forward! 

2 minutes ago, Easton82 said:

Just want the ship settled before we get any worse. I honestly think he'd do a job. It's only my opinion and only tell the end of the season then if no significant improvement we go for someone fresh! 

We need to bring in a manager who can start building for next season, we do not need a band-aid.

Just now, Easton82 said:

I personally think we need someone in that knows the club well knows what the supporters expect at least till the end of the season meanwhile King looking out for a manager that will take us forward! 

You can personally think what you want Sheena, but Alex McLeish is utter dogshite.

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

We need to bring in a manager who can start building for next season, we do not need a band-aid.

Fair enough but I dnt think we can rush in and just get that manager that will take us to the nxt level we canny fuck up again wae manager choices as we have not progressed 1 bit under the last few seasons under Waeburton. I'm saying McLeish in till end of the season while we make sure our nxt appointment is the right 1. 

3 minutes ago, FSM said:

You can personally think what you want Sheena, but Alex McLeish is utter dogshite.

Lol. Get called that in the work. Just would prefer someone in for the rest of the season that knows the club. Who do u suggest?

1 minute ago, Easton82 said:

Lol. Get called that in the work. Just would prefer someone in for the rest of the season that knows the club. Who do u suggest?

I don't really give a fuck about whether or not he 'knows the club', I'd just settle for a manager who knows how to pick his best team and also deploy some tactics which results in us winning games.

Just now, FSM said:

I don't really give a fuck about whether or not he 'knows the club', I'd just settle for a manager who knows how to pick his best team and also deploy some tactics which results in us winning games.

Ok fair enough I just dnt wnt our next manager to be another mistake as I can't bare another 2 wasted seasons wae no sign of any progression that's all I want is to see my club going somewhere! 

Honestly just a massive shambles I woke up this morn and could barely get myself out of my bed for work the day! Plenty of tims there and I feel bad enough! Seems my judgement on managers ain't good either. Not surprised it wasn't long ago I was banging on the bar shutters shouting Paul Le Guen on the ferry over to Linfield for a pre season friendly! Just hope Warburton resigns the day it's the only thing that could snap me out this depression I'm in! I guess I brought up McLeish thinking of helicopter Sunday. What a day that was Id love to see a day like that again!

1 hour ago, Easton82 said:

Just think he's been there knows the club well and he would stabilise us till the end of the season before this gets any worse as it defo will because we have a deflated team and a manager who knows he's out his depth and looks like he's given up! It really has to change the now. 

It's a new club though mind

1 hour ago, Easton82 said:

Knowing what the supporters expect and actually being able to deliver it are two totally different things.