Jim White on Talksport

nik2402

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably somebody is right he's just setting himself up for the future when sky have their clean out, which they will. He knows that presidente liewwell of the people's rhepublic of bhrigadoon is the man to impress so he's just laying the foundations. Anybody that thinks journalists are anything other than whores is sadly misled, with apologies to professional whores everywhere !

image.gif

18 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Opened this page on the thread without reading through it. Is this the norm for this place? 

:thumbsup: 

No mate it only gets better after you meet and greet everybody over in the Quintessential Off Topic sub-forum.

Pop over now and introduce yourself to the Bears and Bearettes ..... you won't be disappointed ..... :tu:

PS :- After that you should definitely visit our Big Raffle for Joshua Burns Adair ..... a wee Bear trying to get funds for a life saving operation in America.

The prizes will blow your mind and it will cost you very little to be part of this really worthwhile cause.

:UK:

32 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:lol:

Welcome to RM, the best Rangers fans forum by far. :thumbup: 

32 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:lol:

Welcome to RM, the best Rangers fans forum by far. :thumbup: 

Well that will have chased another away IF he reads your many posts, he will be IN fear of being turned INto a  Kingaling.Come Easdale Green groupie  :tongue:

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

Well that will have chased another away IF he reads your many posts, he will be IN fear of being turned INto a  Kingaling.Come Easdale Green groupie  :tongue:

I do not think so Pete, he will read my posts and think what a smart chap that Bears r us is and will be on RM more than I am. :lol:

He will also wonder why the poster Piperpete writes in a crazy kind of english with capitals thrown in all over the place, but he will get to like your style (as most of us on here do) in time. :dance:

15 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I do not think so Pete, he will read my posts and ths thumbs intnk what a smart chap that Bears r us is and will be on RM more than I am. :lol:

He will also wonder why the poster Piperpete writes in a crazy kin d of english with capitals thrown in all over the place, but he will get to like your style (as most of us on here do) in time. :dance:

I can name at least one who wouldnt agree with you :Banane21::Banane21::Banane21:

Whee did you get your wee dancing man I have the Bannana and the wee blue thing with I Ts Thumbs  IN ITs ears. :tongue:. 

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

I can name at least one who wouldnt agree with you :Banane21::Banane21::Banane21:

Whee did you get your wee dancing man I have the Bannana and the wee blue thing with I Ts Thumbs  IN ITs ears. :tongue:. 

I have no idea who that would be, honest. :thinking:

The wee dancing man is in the emos on the site, you will need to click on emo icon, then categories and then emoticons (108 at the moment) and then fill your boots. Still a few to get back, hopefully Bluepeter will find the time to do them sometime. :cheerio: :boobs:   :notallowed:  :headwall:   :britney:

Spoiler

:dance:

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Frank Harrison said:

Opened this page on the thread without reading through it. Is this the norm for this place? 

Its nearly 21.45 IN Munbia Which IS an hour outside Mumbia and ITs raining like feck but warm. You cannot buy Spam fritters there for love nor money. Welcome to Bears R Us therapy forum, I used to shout all the time on the INternet but he has healed me nearly and ITs only words that begin with I that I shout now ,

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have no idea who that would be, honest. :thinking:

The wee dancing man is in the emos on the site, you will need to click on emo icon, then categories and then emoticons (108 at the moment) and then fill your boots. Still a few to get back, hopefully Bluepeter will find the time to do them sometime. :cheerio: :boobs:   :notallowed:  :headwall:   :britney:

Reveal hidden contents

:dance:

Reveal hidden contents

He IS hurting my self esteemto the point I wear a blindfold while wanking , hiss hiss 

9 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Its nearly 21.45 IN Munbia Which IS an hour outside Mumbia and ITs raining like feck but warm. You cannot buy Spam fritters there for love nor money. Welcome to Bears R Us therapy forum, I used to shout all the time on the INternet but he has healed me nearly and ITs only words that begin with I that I shout now ,

Glad to be of help Pete. :lol:

Just now, piperpete said:

Do you think my post will help Frank IN working out you forum ? :tongue:

I have to be honest and say no, because it made no sense to me. :p:

But it made me laugh and laughing and being a Rangers fan at the moment is not very easy so keep up these kind of posts I say. :thumbsup:

PS did you find the emos OK ? 

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have to be honest and say no, because it made no sense to me. :p:

But it made me laugh and laughing and being a Rangers fan at the moment is not very easy so keep up these kind of posts I say. :thumbsup:

PS did you find the emos OK ? 

Well I did IT correct trying to get my point across as many threads make no sense.

I cant find any emos other than the two I use, I did have anither where a guy was banging his head off a wall but he fecked off a few weeks ago never to be seen again. 

So disappointed to hear negative comments about our magnificent club from JW.

I met him in the mid 90's and he told me he was a die hard Rangers fan.Hard to know what to make of him now but if he doesn't support Rangers then fuck him tbh.

11 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Well I did IT correct trying to get my point across as many threads make no sense.

I cant find any emos other than the two I use, I did have anither where a guy was banging his head off a wall but he fecked off a few weeks ago never to be seen again. 

When you post you will see the wee face beside the eye along the top of the posting box. Click on the face and categories comes up, click on emoticons and you should see all 108 of them. I do not know if this is more difficult on a tablet and maybe someone can help us out with that but it works fine on my Chromebook and Sony phone, so hope you get it sorted. :thumbup: 

16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

When you post you will see the wee face beside the eye along the top of the posting box. Click on the face and categories comes up, click on emoticons and you should see all 108 of them. I do not know if this is more difficult on a tablet and maybe someone can help us out with that but it works fine on my Chromebook and Sony phone, so hope you get it sorted. :thumbup: 

Still only two mate.