New Manager Suggestions

MacBoyd

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

10 sec search on google, you think i'm really going to bother spending time backing up my argument for people who take pages and pages of posts to understand what "until the end of the season" means?

nah, that's all you're getting, i guess calling me a lunatic proves your point as well. great point, well articulated. :whistle:

You need therapy you absolute screwball.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the board do a bit of searching and are more imaginative with their replacement than some suggestions on here. 

None of us thought we would be looking at Mark Warburton or Vitor Pereira as the next boss a couple of years ago so I have full faith in them to avoid the usual suspects that will be favourites for the job.

Oscar Garcia, Vanhazebrouck, Bob Bradley, Jokanovic etc are the types we should be looking at. 

54 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

see, now you're just lying, you're providing incomplete information in order to prove a shaky point.

and for the record, i think that picture is a positive thing, it's time all races were treated equally :lol:

smaller teams rarely get any honours due to ours and the scum's larger budgets providing us with a far greater advantage over them.

you also omitted him getting aberdeen into the last 32  of the uefa cup, if you ask any honest aberdeen fan he took aberdeen over when they were really shit and turned things around.

steven pressley 

"Let's relax and look at the positives. Jimmy Calderwood had a difficult job at Killie and has kept them in the SPL.

"I can't praise them enough. It was a difficult day and there had to be a loser unfortunately."

calderwood was brought in simply to keep kilmarnock up and he certainly did that.

thanks for your incomplete info though. it shows exactly why you dont want calderwood - you just dont like him.

Is that darkie Johnston.:unsure:

2 minutes ago, PRW. said:

I hope the board do a bit of searching and are more imaginative with their replacement than some suggestions on here. 

None of us thought we would be looking at Mark Warburton or Vitor Pereira as the next boss a couple of years ago so I have full faith in them to avoid the usual suspects that will be favourites for the job.

Oscar Garcia, Vanhazebrouck, Bob Bradley, Jokanovic etc are the types we should be looking at. 

Bob Bradely :megaanguish:

36 minutes ago, Sausages said:

May as well have been. He was fucking rotten.

What a pish suggestion.

Calm doon. 

Smart, dedicated guy who would create a plan and switch up his tactics and style to suit the players he has. Not come with a ready made philosophy, impose it and never change it...

We all know how well he done in international football and in America. Guy done a great job at Stabaek and Le Harve on limited funds.

We could do far, far worse than Bradley. I'm not pushing for him to get the job but its no a pish suggestion.

He's the man, the boss with a capital ‘B’, and something that we've never seen in Norwegian football. He's the best coach that's ever been here. His awareness, his presence on the pitch is just amazing

- Inge Andre Olsen, Stabaek Sporting Director