New Manager Suggestions

MacBoyd

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Tommy Bluenose said:

With Mark Warburton days numbereis , it's looking likely that Billy Davies will be the new manager . Thoughts ? 

Heard that Tommy Sheridan IS coming as his no2. Exciting times ahead. I also heard That Brendon IS leaving selick to go to Leeds and taking Samaras as his livin partner and no2.

Here's my honest opinion. If Billy Davies was the Boards next target for manager then it again highlights their lack of aspiration and ambition. A manager with a 40.71% win rate is NOT what we need.

I hope this makes you realise how silly you've been to even consider that this might be a possibility.

1 minute ago, 55Bear said:

Here's my honest opinion. If Billy Davies was the Boards next target for manager then it again highlights their lack of aspiration and ambition. A manager with a 40.71% win rate is NOT what we need.

I hope this makes you realise how silly you've been to even consider that this might be a possibility.

Apologies I'm just putting it down as a thought as it's been rumoured as a possibility. No offence intended ?

9 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Heard that Tommy Sheridan IS coming as his no2. Exciting times ahead. I also heard That Brendon IS leaving selick to go to Leeds and taking Samaras as his livin partner and no2.

Serious question mate, and I'm not trying to be or sound like a cunt. But why do you always post 'it', 'in', 'is' and 'if' etc with capital letters?

I know I doesn't matter but it really annoys me, even though that says more about me than you. 

Guest Lloyd72
On 08/02/2017 at 1:58 PM, kingtom80 said:

I would go for wright or Macinnes.:pipe:

Don't think wright is a bad manager tbh he's done really well with St Johnstone just unsure if he could make the step up to a club this size

16 minutes ago, Cobham said:

Serious question mate, and I'm not trying to be or sound like a cunt. But why do you always post 'it', 'in', 'is' and 'if' etc with capital letters?

I know I doesn't matter but it really annoys me, even though that says more about me than you. 

ITs code mate, please dont bĺow my cover. As CD says ITs the Samsung fone well thats what I tell folk but Red Fox  picks up the messages to pass on to Agent Blue.

There was a documentary on Dutch TV a few weeks back where they were interviewing Guss Hiddink and asking him if he would get back into management. He said he would, but only for a challenge, not for monetary reasons.

Fuck me, on that basis - where better than us.