Davie Weir

OceanRain

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, WGOH said:

Can someone explain what he allegedly done? Leaking stories to Jackson?

Working their ticket.

"The Board is very appreciative of the good work previously done by the management team but believes it had no alternative. Our Club must come first and absolute commitment is essential."

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-74/

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Working their ticket.

"The Board is very appreciative of the good work previously done by the management team but believes it had no alternative. Our Club must come first and absolute commitment is essential."

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-74/

Aye, pretty poor from Davie one of the few you'd expect to shy away and act like a shitebag.

10 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Unforgivable.

I couldn't give less of a fuck about Warburton and McParland's behaviour, to be honest. But Weir's has shocked me. Up there with Naismith, Lafftery and co. in terms of loyalty. What a suicidal way to end your time at the club.

Im confused, if the fans had got their wish weir and Warburton would of been out the door weeks ago, if the story is right they were going to forest should we not be saying thanks but your time was up anyway?

I've prob mentioned this on a few threads but I reckon the agent has totally fucked up big time here. Told Davie (He's def lost his knighthood) and Warburton that it was a done deal and had to backtrack big time. We prob wouldn't hate Davie if he had just left to follow Warburton to Forest... Anyway it's another fucking mess for us to clean up

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Im confused, if the fans had got their wish weir and Warburton would of been out the door weeks ago, if the story is right they were going to forest should we not be saying thanks but your time was up anyway?

There's taking on another job and then there's kidding on you wanted to stay all along when it goes tits up.

Just now, hammer93 said:

That's not the issue.

They royally fucked up by handing in their resignation then backtracking when the Forrest job went tits up.

Personally I don't give a fuck, they knew their time was up and were obviously looking after themselves by getting another job, if the story about the deal falling through then they want to continue then that is poor but am I right in thinking their resignations have been accepted?

If so we don't owe them a penny, win win if you ask me.

12 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Can someone explain what he allegedly done? Leaking stories to Jackson?

Done a deal behind the scenes to leave the club, it fell through and denying they've resigned and business as usual - allegedly 

Not all that different to what Sandaza did and was rightly sacked for (minus it being a wind up phonecall) 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That's not the issue.

They royally fucked up by handing in their resignation then backtracking when the Forrest job went tits up.

I was at trainspotting the night and my fine ain't working so I'm a bit oblivious to what has actually happened, I caught DJ on sky saying they won't be back.

6 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

It's fascinating viewing from the other side too.

what side mate?

Edit: Just seen your OP.  You mean the side of making assumptions and pretty much calling Davie Weir a cunt (if your associating him with Naismith that's a fair conclusion?) based on what the lying bastard Scottish media has told us and a whole lot of speculation.  That side?

Lets wait to see what transpires over the coming days, keep one thing in mind Dave King flew in flew out and the shit hit the  fan around then. Lets not put the cart before the horse until we have more information.

I believe the coaching team should move on so not overly concerned, we do need to hold off on hanging him though.....