Talksport just now - Another King statement

CoatbridgeBear

25 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If it's Davies I would hope we are protesting.

Im not usually one for that but it would be too much for me. I'd genuinely make the trip just to take part 

If it was Davies and Sheridan that were appointed mate . I guarantee there would be less than 500

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If it was Davies and Sheridan that were appointed mate . I guarantee there would be less than 500

I think you mean inside the ground?

I meant a protest at the front door. As I said I'm not one for doing that kind of thing usually but that would be one time I would fully support it. 

3 minutes ago, monaco22 said:

Davies is a much better coach than McLeish believe me . 

Another backwards step with McLeish . 

No other club will touch him .

what s wrong with you people .

Mind if I don't believe you ya wean rapist

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Mind if I don't believe you ya wean rapist

Eck would do ok till the end of this season. I think Derek McInnes is the way forward. It's really frightening those feckers, where they join a Rangers forum and try and turn us against him. For that alone, I'd give him a 3-month contract. They really are thick, sad and pathetic creatures.

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

FFS, that old chesnut. Fuck all to do with Ashley.

Only one man stands in our way and that is mr mendacious. Until that elephant in the room is gone, there will be no challenge to the scum

How has it nothing to do with Ashley? How much are we losing out on over the next 6 years due to his rip off merchandise deal?

3 minutes ago, Four Founding Fathers said:

Eck would do ok till the end of this season. I think Derek McInnes is the way forward. It's really frightening those feckers, where they join a Rangers forum and try and turn us against him. For that alone, I'd give him a 3-month contract. They really are thick, sad and pathetic creatures.

Yup.

Catholic child molester. 

Gogzy? 

8 minutes ago, Four Founding Fathers said:

Reeking:taig:  :garnerheader:

1 hour ago, Laudrup1690 said:

As if we are going to pay the sheep compo to get mcinnes just until then end of season 

No one is licking there lips about big eck but he will do and steady the ship until the summer 

Cooooool just ignore what I said then shagger. I said get McInnes in now then bring in a DoF to support him if that's the route we want to go down.

3 minutes ago, GallantPioneer said:

Get Vanoli and Ostenstad in as coaches or some of his numerous other woeful signings.

My bro in law had a trial with Viking stravangar with ostenstad was there...he failed the medical due to a crocked knee.  Big ostenstad still wanted to sign him...kid you not he asked if I put a fast young defender beside you can you win headers?  The big man laughed and said I'm no plying centre half for anyone 

19 hours ago, monaco22 said:

Davies is a much better coach than McLeish believe me . 

Another backwards step with McLeish . 

No other club will touch him .

what s wrong with you people .

ANOTHER dodgy bead poster, joined in 2012 and only posts shite, 'you people', fuck up Declan

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

ANOTHER dodgy bead poster, joined in 2012 and only posts shite, 'you people', fuck up Declan

? People post for a variety of reasons and at various times. The auto-response on here is 'tarrier!'

I've been called it too when my posts dont toe the party line, cause I'm not here very often.

12 minutes ago, GallantPioneer said:

? People post for a variety of reasons and at various times. The auto-response on here is 'tarrier!'

I've been called it too when my posts dont toe the party line, cause I'm not here very often.

It is a tarrier though 

36 minutes ago, GallantPioneer said:

There are a few on here, some already outed, who joined 2011/12 and who only popup with suspicious posts.  These normally coincide with significant negative events, of which there have been many.