This ethos continuation we're aiming for when making our next move..

K.A.I

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Can't argue with that mate but the fact it wasn't sorted played a massive part in Warburton been sacked! probably the best part of 40k pw on rossiter and Barton and we still have Halliday in there.. Those sorts of figures cant be wasted at Rangers

Yup it's exactly that, tbh usually when managers don't have a DM they play formations without the need for a player in that position like a 442 or a 4231 but Warburton was stubborn and arrogant in his approach.

I thought we'd finally sorted our problems in that area last summer but I was proved horribly wrong and now are 4 highest earning players brought in from that window are either fucked off, missing, unfit or Sendeross

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sad thingĀ is, there are those, the shameless ones, who actually still support this con man. On the plus side I have a feeling king and this board will be gone by the summer. Our current struggle on the park will be a blessing in disguise and when the cunt goes, hopefully ALL his shameless paid hands and rim lickers go with him and never darken our doors again.

With who coming in? your not been honest with yourself if you believe that not a chance are they gone this summer

34 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The solution is get a new manager in and allow him to do what he wants to in terms of getting duds out even if that means 16/17 players

So when the board help him in making the same mistakes they did with Warburton will it still be the Managers fault?

Ā 

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

With who coming in? your not been honest with yourself if you believe that not a chance are they gone this summer

I think they will as well they have been found out now and there nowhere from them to hide the support see them for what they are now.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think they will as well they have been found out now and there nowhere from them to hide the support see them for what they are now.

11 signings this summer so found out in what way? If anything we will find out the boards intention with the next managerĀ 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I want to know this once and for all.

In the statements from that wee rat bastard Robertson in regards to appointing a director of football & manager he says quite clearly about continuations and football ethos previously laid down.

What fucking ethos and principals? I'm not picking on the guy but Murty already came out with some shite tonight about us not being a team set up to fight. This is part of it as we'veĀ seen they're happy to continue with him until the end of the season ...

His U20's side are mid-table.

As an aside, the youth set-up is pish, full stop, no matter what sound-bytes they come out with and how many people get suckered in with themĀ and 5 year plans etc. This isĀ the perfect example of theĀ sort of ethos that's installed right through the club from top-to-bottom that Robertson must be referring to. All this good work from the ground up. Don't make me laugh.

Again I'm not picking on the guy, but there's shades of Warburton about him tonight and other games (failing to go 4-4-2, Halliday beingĀ undroppable, Garner on in the 91st minute) ... If it was up to me his job in the under's set-up would be untenable too. I don't want someone who can't grasp the same basics as Warburton back in charge of the kids, either.

Why is this cretin Robertson also picking up massive bonuses? what for? serious question.

This cringe-worthy director of football pish is the biggest smokescreen ever. It's a lackky to take the heat off the pricks in the boardroom again this time next year. So obvious and some people can't see it. We don't need a grand footballing ethos, a 21st century overhaul etc - this is Scottish football we can't change it alone and should never even try after the way we've been treated since 2012. A solid manager and some funds. That's how you crack Scottish football.

King is not interested in our football club. I said that almost 5 years ago when he tried to jump on the creditors list for his 20 million investment back then told the creditors to knock back the CVA after that. Guys a liar, prick, con-man, crook, criminal and a Liverpool fan.

If we are turning into a mid-table side then fine but let's cut the bull-shit from the scum bags in the boardroom then. No massive bonuses, season ticket pricesĀ to match our level of ambition (about Ā£200 a pop in line with the Thistles and Ross Counties of this world), no more Parks bus contracts for the team and anything else too.

If this was the last lot - Green, Mather, Lambias, Wallace, Leech, Easedales they'd be hounded. There would be elderly members of Rangers staff assaulted, bottles thrown at our stadium and God knows what else like what happened on that horrible night the fans let themselves down so badly.

Club1872 this better be some meeting with this spekky wee bastard you's have coming up. What's left of your reputation depends on it too IMO.

Not fit for purpose - any cunt - on the pitch, dug-out, youth level, boardroom or representing the support.

Ā 

Great post mate, I usually just swear which takes the edge off, you caught my thoughts there and that dinky is just in it for his Ā£20 mil back IMO.

The most obvious thing would be to solidify the defence, to be more physical and concentrate on basics. Defend like fuck if we have to, but just win. However, we've signed all these guys who aren't that type of player. We can't afford to get rid. So, if direct physical football is out we have no choice but to stick with it.Ā 

2 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

The most obvious thing would be to solidify the defence, to be more physical and concentrate on basics. Defend like fuck if we have to, but just win. However, we've signed all these guys who aren't that type of player. We can't afford to get rid. So, if direct physical football is out we have no choice but to stick with it.Ā 

We could go the European route and vote a load of migrants in and let them rape the other fuckers until we can score.

Just a though.

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I want to know this once and for all.

In the statements from that wee rat bastard Robertson in regards to appointing a director of football & manager he says quite clearly about continuations and football ethos previously laid down.

What fucking ethos and principals? I'm not picking on the guy but Murty already came out with some shite tonight about us not being a team set up to fight. This is part of it as we'veĀ seen they're happy to continue with him until the end of the season ...

His U20's side are mid-table.

As an aside, the youth set-up is pish, full stop, no matter what sound-bytes they come out with and how many people get suckered in with themĀ and 5 year plans etc. This isĀ the perfect example of theĀ sort of ethos that's installed right through the club from top-to-bottom that Robertson must be referring to. All this good work from the ground up. Don't make me laugh.

Again I'm not picking on the guy, but there's shades of Warburton about him tonight and other games (failing to go 4-4-2, Halliday beingĀ undroppable, Garner on in the 91st minute) ... If it was up to me his job in the under's set-up would be untenable too. I don't want someone who can't grasp the same basics as Warburton back in charge of the kids, either.

Why is this cretin Robertson also picking up massive bonuses? what for? serious question.

This cringe-worthy director of football pish is the biggest smokescreen ever. It's a lackky to take the heat off the pricks in the boardroom again this time next year. So obvious and some people can't see it. We don't need a grand footballing ethos, a 21st century overhaul etc - this is Scottish football we can't change it alone and should never even try after the way we've been treated since 2012. A solid manager and some funds. That's how you crack Scottish football.

King is not interested in our football club. I said that almost 5 years ago when he tried to jump on the creditors list for his 20 million investment back then told the creditors to knock back the CVA after that. Guys a liar, prick, con-man, crook, criminal and a Liverpool fan.

If we are turning into a mid-table side then fine but let's cut the bull-shit from the scum bags in the boardroom then. No massive bonuses, season ticket pricesĀ to match our level of ambition (about Ā£200 a pop in line with the Thistles and Ross Counties of this world), no more Parks bus contracts for the team and anything else too.

If this was the last lot - Green, Mather, Lambias, Wallace, Leech, Easedales they'd be hounded. There would be elderly members of Rangers staff assaulted, bottles thrown at our stadium and God knows what else like what happened on that horrible night the fans let themselves down so badly.

Club1872 this better be some meeting with this spekky wee bastard you's have coming up. What's left of your reputation depends on it too IMO.

Not fit for purpose - any cunt - on the pitch, dug-out, youth level, boardroom or representing the support.

Ā 

Can't Ā argue with that. What scares me is that, this isĀ what we're seeing from the outside looking in. What sort of mess is on the inside? How much of the club's share stockĀ is owed to them. When are they going to put in writing a plan of action and the commitment of cash needed to rebuild. That on the pitch tonight was a nightmare it's like groundhog day. An EGM to remove DK and PM needs called.

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Can't Ā argue with that. What scares me is that, this isĀ what we're seeing from the outside looking in. What sort of mess is on the inside? How much of the club's share stockĀ is owed to them. When are they going to put in writing a plan of action and the commitment of cash needed to rebuild. That on the pitch tonight was a nightmare it's like groundhog day. An EGM to remove DK and PM needs called.

I agree but I think the problem with that is that King, Murray, Park and possibly Letham are twisted bastards.

Do that they recall their loans - put us clean into administration with no-one else on the horizon. They know this and they've got us by the balls. They're scum bastards. Selfish self-serving cunts.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I agree but I think the problem with that is that King, Murray, Park and possibly Letham are twisted bastards.

Do that they recall their loans - put us clean into administration with no-one else on the horizon. They know this and they've got us by the balls. They're scum bastards. Selfish self-serving cunts.

Your right in what you say. Fans have been played for mugs.

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Your in what you say. Fans have been played for mugs.

There's a sizeable chunk of Rangers fans who are actually stupid. I don't care who hates me saying this but since 2012 there's been a remarkable amount of stupid fans, ones who helped cunts like King/Murray/Houston/Graham get what they want and publicity too.

We deserve all we get. Honestly. I hope they're suffering like fuck too and know deep down what they've helped do.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

There's a sizeable chunk of Rangers fans who are actually stupid. I don't care who hates me saying this but since 2012 there's been a remarkable amount of stupid fans, ones who helped cunts like King/Murray/Houston/Graham get what they want and publicity too.

We deserve all we get. Honestly.

There must be investors out there that willing to invest if King and Murray are gone. Who are willing to get us back on the stock exchange and underwrite a share issue.