This ethos continuation we're aiming for when making our next move..

K.A.I

I want to know this once and for all.

In the statements from that wee rat bastard Robertson in regards to appointing a director of football & manager he says quite clearly about continuations and football ethos previously laid down.

What fucking ethos and principals? I'm not picking on the guy but Murty already came out with some shite tonight about us not being a team set up to fight. This is part of it as we've seen they're happy to continue with him until the end of the season ...

His U20's side are mid-table.

As an aside, the youth set-up is pish, full stop, no matter what sound-bytes they come out with and how many people get suckered in with them and 5 year plans etc. This is the perfect example of the sort of ethos that's installed right through the club from top-to-bottom that Robertson must be referring to. All this good work from the ground up. Don't make me laugh.

Again I'm not picking on the guy, but there's shades of Warburton about him tonight and other games (failing to go 4-4-2, Halliday being undroppable, Garner on in the 91st minute) ... If it was up to me his job in the under's set-up would be untenable too. I don't want someone who can't grasp the same basics as Warburton back in charge of the kids, either.

Why is this cretin Robertson also picking up massive bonuses? what for? serious question.

This cringe-worthy director of football pish is the biggest smokescreen ever. It's a lackky to take the heat off the pricks in the boardroom again this time next year. So obvious and some people can't see it. We don't need a grand footballing ethos, a 21st century overhaul etc - this is Scottish football we can't change it alone and should never even try after the way we've been treated since 2012. A solid manager and some funds. That's how you crack Scottish football.

King is not interested in our football club. I said that almost 5 years ago when he tried to jump on the creditors list for his 20 million investment back then told the creditors to knock back the CVA after that. Guys a liar, prick, con-man, crook, criminal and a Liverpool fan.

If we are turning into a mid-table side then fine but let's cut the bull-shit from the scum bags in the boardroom then. No massive bonuses, season ticket prices to match our level of ambition (about £200 a pop in line with the Thistles and Ross Counties of this world), no more Parks bus contracts for the team and anything else too.

If this was the last lot - Green, Mather, Lambias, Wallace, Leech, Easedales they'd be hounded. There would be elderly members of Rangers staff assaulted, bottles thrown at our stadium and God knows what else like what happened on that horrible night the fans let themselves down so badly.

Club1872 this better be some meeting with this spekky wee bastard you's have coming up. What's left of your reputation depends on it too IMO.

Not fit for purpose - any cunt - on the pitch, dug-out, youth level, boardroom or representing the support.

Guest Lloyd72

I disagree with the whole modern techniques won't work in Scotland opinion it's that mentality that will keep us behind every other league in the world which is willing to try these things, it's just about implementing those techniques properly. There is no set system to cracking scottish football.

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I disagree with the whole modern techniques won't work in Scotland opinion it's that mentality that will keep us behind every other league in the world which is willing to try these things, it's just about implementing those techniques properly. There is no set system to cracking scottish football.

Of course it won't work. Your in dreamland if you think we can pioneer a nice wee revolution to put us head and shoulders above anyone else in Scotland including Celtic.

Absolutely fantasy.

We've tried these things 2/3 times in recent years.

Advocaat's last couple of seasons we had much better players and O'Neil came in for Celtic and spent money wisely on solid players who could cope with the game and that was the end of Dick.
Le Guen - enough said.
Warburton - enough said.

It won't work.

Repeat won't work.

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I'm thinking that the director of football thing is just a stalling tactic to deflect from the fact that we don't have the finance to appoint a new manager good enough to make a difference.

Or they're going the DOF route as no-one currently has a fucking clue how to run the club.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Of course it won't work. Your in dreamland if you think we can pioneer a nice wee revolution to put us head and shoulders above anyone else in Scotland including Celtic.

Absolutely fantasy.

We've tried these things 2/3 times in recent years.

Advocaat's last couple of seasons we had much better players and O'Neil came in for Celtic and spent money wisely on solid players who could cope with the game and that was the end of Dick.
Le Guen - enough said.
Warburton - enough said.

It won't work.

Repeat won't work.

I'm not saying it will revolutionise Scottish football but that doesn't mean it won't work, how is a DoF going to have any impact on anything but how are club is run which needs to change anyway. I believe it's a positive move and one we should have made years ago but if you disagree I respect that.

@K.A.I mate I Hope we keep going with the passing football as in the long run I think it will serve us well... I enjoy watching that style to but IMO the next manager needs to get his signings bang on to let his style work Players that can take the ball in tight spaces have good first touch and most importantly have pace.

Am still trying to workout how 433 under warburton was going to work without a CDM to glue things together 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

@K.A.I mate I Hope we keep going with the passing football as in the long run I think it will serve us well... I enjoy watching that style to but IMO the next manager needs to get his signings bang on to let his style work Players that can take the ball in tight spaces have good first touch and most importantly have pace.

Am still trying to workout how 433 under warburton was going to work without a CDM to glue things together 

Passing in Football fuck you should be out Manager.:mutley:

We are fucked from top to bottom and it will only get worse till a solution is found.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Passing game - we don't need a revolution or director of football to implement that, mate. I'm not saying you specifically, but this is how far detached from reality some of our fans are these days when they think we need a revolution/director of football/overhaul to have a passing game.

5 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I'm not saying it will revolutionise Scottish football but that doesn't mean it won't work, how is a DoF going to have any impact on anything but how are club is run which needs to change anyway. I believe it's a positive move and one we should have made years ago but if you disagree I respect that.

Well I'll leave you to it bud. I think you'll be in for a shock.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

tbf it's not like we didn't try to fix that, We tried to get Eustace that got fucked, we had to play Halliday there when we probably didn't want to then we went for Diagouraga in January leeds took him from us, next window we brought in 3 players for that role and all of them failed extravagantly (Although I believe Rossiter will come good long term).

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Passing in Football fuck you should be out Manager.:mutley:

We are fucked from top to bottom and it will only get worse till a solution is found.

The solution is get a new manager in and allow him to do what he wants to in terms of getting duds out even if that means 16/17 players

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Passing game - we don't need a revolution or director of football to implement that, mate. I'm not saying you specifically, but this is how far detached from reality some of our fans are these days when they think we need a revolution/director of football/overhaul to have a passing game.

Personally mate as I said in another thread I think Warburton has fucked this boards confidence in a 1 man job...Warburton got what he wanted this summer and its backfired. I dont think the board wanted burned like that again.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Personally mate as I said in another thread I think Warburton has fucked this boards confidence in a 1 man job...Warburton got what he wanted this summer and its backfired. I dont think the board wanted burned like that again.

Again that says more about the board than anything. If they don't trust themselves to appoint a strong, single-minded manager then they should eject themselves head first right down the marble staircase.

Rangers have had an ethos for 140 years. Fucking win. Nothing else matters. Couldn't give a shit if we play pretty football or not. Winning is all that matters. The sooner this board and the Current players get that through their thick skulls the better.

11 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

tbf it's not like we didn't try to fix that, We tried to get Eustace that got fucked, we had to play Halliday there when we probably didn't want to then we went for Diagouraga in January leeds took him from us, next window we brought in 3 players for that role and all of them failed extravagantly (Although I believe Rossiter will come good long term).

Can't argue with that mate but the fact it wasn't sorted played a massive part in Warburton been sacked! probably the best part of 40k pw on rossiter and Barton and we still have Halliday in there.. Those sorts of figures cant be wasted at Rangers

55 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I want to know this once and for all.

In the statements from that wee rat bastard Robertson in regards to appointing a director of football & manager he says quite clearly about continuations and football ethos previously laid down.

What fucking ethos and principals? I'm not picking on the guy but Murty already came out with some shite tonight about us not being a team set up to fight. This is part of it as we've seen they're happy to continue with him until the end of the season ...

His U20's side are mid-table.

As an aside, the youth set-up is pish, full stop, no matter what sound-bytes they come out with and how many people get suckered in with them and 5 year plans etc. This is the perfect example of the sort of ethos that's installed right through the club from top-to-bottom that Robertson must be referring to. All this good work from the ground up. Don't make me laugh.

Again I'm not picking on the guy, but there's shades of Warburton about him tonight and other games (failing to go 4-4-2, Halliday being undroppable, Garner on in the 91st minute) ... If it was up to me his job in the under's set-up would be untenable too. I don't want someone who can't grasp the same basics as Warburton back in charge of the kids, either.

Why is this cretin Robertson also picking up massive bonuses? what for? serious question.

This cringe-worthy director of football pish is the biggest smokescreen ever. It's a lackky to take the heat off the pricks in the boardroom again this time next year. So obvious and some people can't see it. We don't need a grand footballing ethos, a 21st century overhaul etc - this is Scottish football we can't change it alone and should never even try after the way we've been treated since 2012. A solid manager and some funds. That's how you crack Scottish football.

King is not interested in our football club. I said that almost 5 years ago when he tried to jump on the creditors list for his 20 million investment back then told the creditors to knock back the CVA after that. Guys a liar, prick, con-man, crook, criminal and a Liverpool fan.

If we are turning into a mid-table side then fine but let's cut the bull-shit from the scum bags in the boardroom then. No massive bonuses, season ticket prices to match our level of ambition (about £200 a pop in line with the Thistles and Ross Counties of this world), no more Parks bus contracts for the team and anything else too.

If this was the last lot - Green, Mather, Lambias, Wallace, Leech, Easedales they'd be hounded. There would be elderly members of Rangers staff assaulted, bottles thrown at our stadium and God knows what else like what happened on that horrible night the fans let themselves down so badly.

Club1872 this better be some meeting with this spekky wee bastard you's have coming up. What's left of your reputation depends on it too IMO.

Not fit for purpose - any cunt - on the pitch, dug-out, youth level, boardroom or representing the support.

Sad thing is, there are those, the shameless ones, who actually still support this con man. On the plus side I have a feeling king and this board will be gone by the summer. Our current struggle on the park will be a blessing in disguise and when the cunt goes, hopefully ALL his shameless paid hands and rim lickers go with him and never darken our doors again.