Protest

6superbarry6

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

It's not and he's fucking bang on 

It is and he's not. Wee fannies that turn on our own and split us is what the "new generation "are doing. filming our own, smashing up toilets, posting shite on the internet for "likes"   It's fucking horrendous   

Never ever accept second best or loose your dignity 

They could'nt fucking spell no surrender

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Tbf i'm not wanting the DOF or new head coach to be rushed i'd rather we took our time.

We need a manager though to see us through until the end of the season and it must be an immediate appointment.

I still think a decent Manager would get us out of this slump and make us harder to beat we lack any direction now.

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

It is and he's not. Wee fannies that turn on our own and split us is what the "new generation "are doing. filming our own, smashing up toilets, posting shite on the internet for "likes"   It's fucking horrendous   

Never ever accept second best or loose your dignity 

They could'nt fucking spell no surrender

Hmmm, you seem desperate to disagree and have an argument with me despite in a roundabout way me agreeing with some of what you say, I can't be arsed multi quoting you tbh so I think I'll just get pissed and listen to some bigotry, always makes me feel a little better ?

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

More inept then we have? we're a rudderless ship at the moment and need at least an interim in now 

All the more reason they get their act together and choose the right man, rather than a tailor's dummy.

Guys end of the day Murty  has been effectively forced into this position. Cos if they had an other alternative , I am sure as he'll they would have uses it by now ? No? 

So let's not get on the guys case,he can only piss with the Cock he has. He doesn't have different options available to him from what MW had. So I M afraid it is going Ro be a bumpy ride until end of may. So we need for deal with it.