Jump to content

Unfit Wallace or a fit Hodson


Smile
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Why did Wallace start clearly unfit when we had a fit Hodson sitting on his arse.?

Fixed that for you mate

 

1 minute ago, billsim1984 said:

Another mystery. Same as why does Halliday keep starting. 

and most of the rest. 

Time for an overhaul with about 8 or 9 changes for the next game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, moody blue 1972 said:

Fixed that for you mate

 

and most of the rest. 

Time for an overhaul with about 8 or 9 changes for the next game.

Completely agree, the reason I said Halliday though was he's almost the only one who has hardly been dropped and has arguably been our most ineffective player.

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Completely agree, the reason I said Halliday though was he's almost the only one who has hardly been dropped and has arguably been our most ineffective player.

100% - forever giving the ball away or dallying on it and getting caught in position (usually in horrific areas) - but hey he's one of our own so that  makes it alright.  He's just not very good is he?

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

100% - forever giving the ball away or dallying on it and getting caught in position (usually in horrific areas) - but hey he's one of our own so that  makes it alright.  He's just not very good is he?

He's fuckin dreadful. When he gives the ball away or lands on his arse he shouts and screams at other players as if it's their fault. People go on about him being a fan, that's exactly what he should be, a paying fan. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

He's fuckin dreadful. When he gives the ball away or lands on his arse he shouts and screams at other players as if it's their fault. People go on about him being a fan, that's exactly what he should be, a paying fan. 

was that him last night at their second goal?

Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Toral seems to be nearly as good as Halliday at that. 

Toral is absolutely fucking shite. Should be no where near a Rangers shirt again. Halliday is pointless he just constantly dilly dallies on the ball and 9/10 gets caught in possession both are useless 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Toral is absolutely fucking shite. Should be no where near a Rangers shirt again. Halliday is pointless he just constantly dilly dallies on the ball and 9/10 gets caught in possession both are useless 

Saw someone on here compare toral to Kevin Thomson after his first game. They are both left footed and that's where the similarities end. Toral couldn't lace Thomsons boots. Terrible player.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 20 August 2022 11:30 Until 13:30
      0  
      Hibernian v Rangers
      Easter Road
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football
×
×
  • Create New...