Operation Sweep Sweep

BridgeIsBlue

17 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Cowardly scum and that's just PS.

The bheggar who done this deserves to have his throat slit.

Boy is the same age as my fella, i think they are mates on the facebook now after the incident my boy messaged him.

The facebook :lol:

Ya auld cunt ??

PS you're shite at fifa ?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Worst one is getting hit with a wine. It doesn't smash ? my heads full of scars at the back. Fucking bottles, slabs, bricks even got hit with a bottle of lucozade n i was howling :lol:

Av been hit with a slab too lol random 

Worst (not sorest, that was a half bottle of wine) was probably a glass, took some of my ear off and must have hit a nerve as the blood was squirting everywhere while I skelped the guy about then once I stopped I nearly fainted with blood loss lol

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Have already said that this incident would be the reason I would ban the horrible bastards from Ibrox.
Would wait till the next match against them was finished then inform them they were barred as they cannot be trusted.
Would emphasise that there must have been witnesses who took the cowardly option by keeping quiet.
Would announce it to every news outlet in a press conference and give them the bad publicity they deserve.
Self proclaimed gfitw ma fuckin erchie.

Good shout. If they can't find the guy who bottles kids, then we'll have to ban all of them until until they do. The bad publicity might actually force them to give him up.

5 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I celebrated being in div6 ???

I have been scared to make my debut.

I think our boards ambition is rubbing off on me, i will be happy to just stay up.

Here, fuck getting hit with a wine bottle BTW, I mind when i was about 16 this big lump of a guy about 30-odd chased me and was going to batter me and i melted him full force on the forehead with an eldorado bottle, the bottle didn't even smash:angrywillie:

Stopped the taig in his tracks right enough:lol:

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I think our boards ambition is rubbing off on me, i will be happy to just stay up.

Here, fuck getting hit with a wine bottle BTW, I mind when i was about 16 this big lump of a guy about 30-odd chased me and was going to batter me and i melted him full force on the forehead with an eldorado bottle, the bottle didn't even smash:angrywillie:

They've literally bounced aff my dome 

38 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Good shout. If they can't find the guy who bottles kids, then we'll have to ban all of them until until they do. The bad publicity might actually force them to give him up.

If you had a cunt living next door to you that bottled kids,would you invite the family in for tea.
Keep them away from decent people.

20 hours ago, Big Al II said:

To be fair the sample could have been from perpetrator, mother, mother's father, mother's brother and so on so it's hardly surprising.

The DNA matched 74 people from the Gallowgate area

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Getting bottled is a weird one, I've seen folk get bottled and ended up bleeding everywhere needing dozens of stitches, but ive seen others bottled and not having a scratch. Just your luck or lack of luck I guess.

That said, seen a guy chib another guy about 17 times with a Bailey's bottle, that nigga was fucked up! :panic:

7 minutes ago, Willis said:

Getting bottled is a weird one, I've seen folk get bottled and ended up bleeding everywhere needing dozens of stitches, but ive seen others bottled and not having a scratch. Just your luck or lack of luck I guess.

That said, seen a guy chib another guy about 17 times with a Bailey's bottle, that nigga was fucked up! :panic:

That's some reaction to be getting called a poof for drinking baileys:lol:

I mind i was at the metro one night, having a great time 1 minute, next minute i was ko'd on the floor getting carted off to the recovery room by bouncers....a pint tumbler had slipped out somebodys hand on the upper floor and landed on my head, was an accident but fuck me i was in some state, no blood though.

Sat in room for 20 mins then gubbed something to take the pain away and carried on with my night out.

6 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Worst one is getting hit with a wine. It doesn't smash ? my heads full of scars at the back. Fucking bottles, slabs, bricks even got hit with a bottle of lucozade n i was howling :lol:

My mate, floored a cunt with a bottle of lsv :lol: 

6 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Av been hit with a slab too lol random 

Worst (not sorest, that was a half bottle of wine) was probably a glass, took some of my ear off and must have hit a nerve as the blood was squirting everywhere while I skelped the guy about then once I stopped I nearly fainted with blood loss lol

Must have been about 8 or 9 and seen somecunt get caught in a gang fight and get a slab dropped on his back.

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Must have been about 8 or 9 and seen somecunt get caught in a gang fight and get a slab dropped on his back.

I was gang fighting. Right aff my head. Just had a massive bump lol 

Also been stabbed four times with a screwdriver and other multiple injuries from being a bam ?

18 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: The fuck?

Who the fuck brings a slab to a gang fight? And who positions a boy on the ground to chuck one aff his spine?

Sounds like WWF no holds barrerd Mankind shite

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

:lol: The fuck?

Who the fuck brings a slab to a gang fight? And who positions a boy on the ground to chuck one aff his spine?

Sounds like WWF no holds barrerd Mankind shite

:lol:

Wish a could remember how it came about, can remember seeing the cunt drop it :lol: