Danny Wilson on Pedro's first training session

kyleh1872

12 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:notallowed:

Yeah I've always wondered why indoor Gym's are not all outside anyway .... especially in Scotland .... it would make them even more enjoyable and hard .... plus the players do need to be toughened up as they sometimes play like pansies or ballerinas. 

The OP is right to be infuriated with this abominable revelation from Danny Wilson .... good on him for blowing the whistle on this disgraceful lack of outside training ethic put in place by the last management team ....WTF was MW playing at? .....  the Club are also at fault here ..... just WTF were they thinking of when they decided to create a world class indoor and outdoor training facility that is the envy of all who pass through it ....when all they needed was an outside one .... just WTF were they thinking? ..... :p:

This is the main reason we have been so terrible this season .... time we all mobilised and had a protest march down Auchenhowie way to show our disgust at this iniquitous abomoination .... training outside will be arranged two weeks before we march men ..... come on! lads get yourself down and train like a real man ..... outside .... :hiboys:

PS:- if it's raining hard  .... we will hire a double decker bus ..... and shout loud and hard like real men ... while inside out of the weather ... we will show them.

Haw you! .... Aye you! .... Ootside Noo! .... Loyal ...... :thuglife:

:UK:

Can tell your no outside much anyway,typing all that just to take the P*ss!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nope there was not one ounce of irony in my post. 

But you calling yourself after a player who was hardly "in" our team and more often "out" is a wee bit Hokey Cokey don't you think?

:mutley:

Probably not as Hokey Cokey as naming yourself after a fictional character from an overrated film...

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nope there was not one ounce of irony in my post. 

But you calling yourself after a player who was hardly "in" our team and more often "out" is a wee bit Hokey Cokey don't you think?

:mutley:

A dunno what's worse that you thought any rangers fan in the world would think enough of Kyle Hutton (I presume) to use that as a username or that you never thought my name could be Kyle. Just unfortunate i share initials with the previously mentioned ex "player"

1 minute ago, kyleh1872 said:

A dunno what's worse that you thought any rangers fan in the world would think enough of Kyle Hutton (I presume) to use that as a username or that you never thought my name could be Kyle. Just unfortunate i share initials with the previously mentioned ex "player"

You have made me paranoid that your not the only one who has thought that:duh: haha

34 minutes ago, kyleh1872 said:

Can tell your no outside much anyway,typing all that just to take the P*ss!

:matron:

...... But I'm outraged too mate ..... Just like you are .... and I feel your anger also ..... I'm actually outside myself with this situation ..... same as I was when your namesake was out there munching at Nando's  :fishing: 

There ..... is that better now? ...... :love:

12 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:matron:

...... But I'm outraged too mate ..... Just like you are .... and I feel your anger also ..... I'm actually outside myself with this situation ..... same as I was when your namesake was out there munching at Nando's  :fishing: 

There ..... is that better now? ...... :love:

:duh::mutley: why o why did I not see the Kyle hutton connection 

13 minutes ago, kyleh1872 said:

:duh::mutley: why o why did I not see the Kyle hutton connection 

:lol:

You were probably "outside" for a wee bit too long mate ..... sometimes it's better if you just come "inside" for a wee heat first .... before you go online Kyle ..... or do you prefer .... Hutts mate? :whistle:

1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

:cheers:

Duly edited ..... I've been inside for too long ... need to get out more .... be a man .... run at things .... shout loud ..... dig holes etc. ....... get angry ..... :hairout:

I thought you had to apply for a pass to get out ya loonball 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

I thought you had to apply for a pass to get out ya loonball 

That was before I met "Hutts" mate .... he has single handedly changed my "outlook" on life and given me the courage to get out there and face stuff ... you know? ... man's stuff ... (Spits a big goggler at his screen ... in a manly way) .... GRRRR!!!