Kenny's Presser

41 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

What is it with you and capital "IT" in every post.  

:lol:

Blame that shit Smile as he got the admin to do IT to me as @Smile said I Commited a Capital offence, think I have three more months the serve, dont mess with Smile mate as he sleeps with someone IN power.

6 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

True dat.

I think Walter worked well with McCoist because when Walter kicked yer arse Ally would be the one to give you a hug, A disaster on his own right enough, as for Durrant classic example of wanting someone to be good because he's a fans hero and paying a wage for the sake of it.

Agree with both your assertions there.

Durrant you would think would have a better understanding of how successful hard to beat teams would be set up, after spending so much of his career injured.

I in no way wanted McInnes anywhere near our dugout, but remember that Cosgrove saying he won, on a raffle,McInnes' match notes from when St Johnstone beat us 4-1 and how much of an insight to tactics it showed he had.

McInnes put that down to spending so much time on the bench studying Walters tactics.

22 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Blame that shit Smile as he got the admin to do IT to me as @Smile said I Commited a Capital offence, think I have three more months the serve, dont mess with Smile mate as he sleeps with someone IN power.

We never sleep.:whistle:

2 hours ago, Willis said:

He did nothing in the last OF too so folk should just fuck  up until he has the qualifications to even merit a mention. Glory hunting at its finest and pure taig behaviour 

And I thought I was raging 

Never stop being angry, cunt.

12 hours ago, Willis said:

He did nothing in the last OF too so folk should just fuck  up until he has the qualifications to even merit a mention. Glory hunting at its finest and pure taig behaviour 

He set up the two chances for Waghorn. The two best chances of the game.