Warbanisms London Jism speak

Smile

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.... and if we can do that, we will be in good shape .....

With respect, it's not about them it's about us. 

This is our place of work. 

Our job is to send the fans home happy

there are probably a hundred of the same tired old phrases. When he started to realise they were not actually achieving anything and teams easily countered our tactics he started looking for his own personal plan B. Just going to show that doing Plan A better wasn't his ethos on life. 

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Just seen an article in a local nottingham rag and he is asked about buying players from Rangers. 

His response is along the lines of adding value to forest and getting the best value regardless of where they are buying from. Standard stuff. 

He shouldn't do interviews, he should just leave a fucking voice message. 

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Just seen an article in a local nottingham rag and he is asked about buying players from Rangers. 

His response is along the lines of adding value to forest and getting the best value regardless of where they are buying from. Standard stuff. 

I think if he even managed Longford FC, he'd still say it's a massive club, and go on about the history.

Talking of Frank: Best in the business

10 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Fuckin glad this door cunt is away, I watched the first 30 seconds of that n just thought here's this same pish, arrogance and utter dross 

He's like a used car salesman you just replace the teams name and he's ready to go again.

I was a massive fan of MW but it never worked out the pressure of leading a team to the top was out his league he is in his comfort zone where a loss is acceptable but he gave us a few good wins and see no need for us to continue following his new position.

Let him be and lets focus on our Club that a loss is not acceptable and here is hoping tomorrow is the start of a rise to where we belong and not funded by GCC.

4 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I was a massive fan of MW but it never worked out the pressure of leading a team to the top was out his league he is in his comfort zone where a loss is acceptable but he gave us a few good wins and see no need for us to continue following his new position.

Let him be and lets focus on our Club that a loss is not acceptable and here is hoping tomorrow is the start of a rise to where we belong and not funded by GCC.

But also some terrible excuses after some terrible defeats.

Disrespectful to talk about other clubs players he said, but whored himself to any English tart who gave him a second look.

Fuck him, his wee fat best in the business mate and the snake weir.

Just now, plumbGER said:

But also some terrible excuses after some terrible defeats.

Disrespectful to talk about other clubs players he said, but whored himself to any English tart who gave him a second look.

Fuck him, his wee fat best in the business mate and the snake weir.

I know mate I just can't hate the guy but did what Ally could not do and I am now thinking that is all he was here for.

Lets see tomorrow what players are picked it is going to be very interesting considering MW stubbornness of plan fucking A. Believe me he fucked me off I just think he is at his level now but has no clue what do when actually trying to accept he is wrong and achieves his goals if he had changed his styles for certain games he might still be here who knows.

6 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I know mate I just can't hate the guy but did what Ally could not do and I am now thinking that is all he was here for.

Lets see tomorrow what players are picked it is going to be very interesting considering MW stubbornness of plan fucking A. Believe me he fucked me off I just think he is at his level now but has no clue what do when actually trying to accept he is wrong and achieves his goals if he had changed his styles for certain games he might still be here who knows.

I take your points, he done what he was here for to an extent.

We will be in a better place (pun intended) without him i reckon.

He didn't fully grasp what we are as a club, defeats are not acceptable.

:lol: This Thread. 

Anyway ..... now that W&W&Wee Killicrankie Frankie are settled happily in their new manor ...... :thuglife:

I was wondering if this will be the start of a "Special Relationship" with Forest now? ...... and we will start having our pre season friendlies home & away with them .... along with half-scarf scarves and mingled crowds and new forever friendships to commemorate the illustrious occasions ..... eventually enveloping it into our traditional culture and embracing it all into our hearts and minds to cherish forever ...:love:

...... What? ...... What's that I hear you cry? ...... Too Early you say? .........  Surely not? .....  :innocent:

:UK:

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I take your points, he done what he was here for to an extent.

We will be in a better place (pun intended) without him i reckon.

He didn't fully grasp what we are as a club, defeats are not acceptable.

Probably our most frustrating manager in that if he had just fucking changed plan A and those 60min subs ect he could have been good. My biggest disappointment is actually DW he showed us no loyalty and our defence was pish he should have told the cunt a CB is priority.

We could go on but I'm fucking excited for the game tomorrow its a new start and heres hoping its a flyer as worries me slightly we did not wait until the end of the season as the players we have I am not sure can secure 2nd so don't want him losing heart although he looks a passionate lad haha.