Rangers new SLO...

Debian

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Fuck sake. I assumed supporters liaison officer meant you liaised with the support about problems etc rather than being a headmaster. 

Well that's a bit of poor name for someone who doesn't really liaise with the support.

Don't get me wrong it does have that element but it's also dealing with the shite AFAIK. 

Remember somebody ranting because Jim Hannah had banned their RSC banner from Ibrox - think it was One of the buses from Linwood

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Don't get me wrong it does have that element but it's also dealing with the shite AFAIK. 

Remember somebody ranting because Jim Hannah had banned their RSC banner from Ibrox - think it was One of the buses from Linwood

Linwood combat squad banner iirc

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Yet we always let the scum in early to set up their display.

34 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

SLO isn't really 'representing' fans, more likely has to be the one who gives folk a bolloking for bringing naughty banners etc. 

Bit of a thankless task in all honesty. 

He'll also have to answer questions about the RFFF. I was directed to the SLO when making enquiries. Maybe GM will be more successful in getting answers.

2 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

Are you plausible?

Are you a good liar?

Are you indifferent to CoI.?

Can you keep repeating a mantra, eg "OMOV"?

Congratulations - the job's yours.

You forgot the ability to deny that something is happening - as it is happening. 

Expert on semantics. Merge not join together.:no:

50 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

SLO isn't really 'representing' fans, more likely has to be the one who gives folk a bolloking for bringing naughty banners etc. 

Bit of a thankless task in all honesty. 

Ye mean like "Greg must go"?

?????

22 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I did........................2 days after Jim was "pushed". ?

Yourv really  PaulT Murray  arent you ? You did had a photo up of your floppy hair right enough. You cant deny IT as you keep telling us things months before before they happen, either your PM or Mystic Meg

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

He'll also have to answer questions about the RFFF. I was directed to the SLO when making enquiries. Maybe GM will be more successful in getting answers.

You were directed to a role that didn't exist at the time? That's impressive.

Happy with it being someone other than CH.

Don't know enough about Greg's background to know whether it's a deserved appointment or something else.

Can't say I'm surprised by it though given Greg always seemed to blow smoke up Kings arse rather than criticise. 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Fuck sake. I assumed supporters liaison officer meant you liaised with the support about problems etc rather than being a headmaster. 

Well that's a bit of poor name for someone who doesn't really liaise with the support.

You do mate, thats the role. The bridge between fans and the board basically. Takes points from either side and passes it on. 

At least thats what the official job role is on the UEFA website. We can't just change it I don't think.

2 minutes ago, PRW. said:

You do mate, thats the role. The bridge between fans and the board basically. Takes points from either side and passes it on. 

At least thats what the official job role is on the UEFA website. We can't just change it I don't think.

There's absoluty no mention or suggestion in the job description that the role will do that. 

9 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Happy with it being someone other than CH.

Don't know enough about Greg's background to know whether it's a deserved appointment or something else.

Can't say I'm surprised by it though given Greg always seemed to blow smoke up Kings arse rather than criticise. 

:lol:

You might want to edit that mate .... as ... blowing smoke up a person's arse is similar to putting the boot up their arse to get them to change their ways .... geographically worse than any form of criticism ..... perhaps blow kisses up King's arse would suit better ..... I think that's what you meant anyway mate ...... :p: 

:UK:

Just now, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

You might want to edit that mate .... as ... blowing smoke up a person's arse is similar to putting the boot up their arse to get them to change their ways .... geographically worse than any form of criticism ..... perhaps blowing kisses up King's arse would suit better ..... I think that's what you meant anyway mate ...... :p: 

:UK:

Eh? I've never heard "blowing smoke up someone's arse" used in a way different than it was used originally.