Young players.

gersandy

With Beerman and Bates both getting game time, it seems Pedros the kind of manager who will give youth a chance. 

For anyone who follows the youth teams, whos the next prospect were likely to see? The boy Wilsons been on the bench a couple of times. Serge Atakai also seems to be playing well for the under 20s and has been training with the first team.

Injury has forced his hand, had the defence not been ravaged by injury it's doubtful Beerman would have got a chance and bates definitely wouldn't.

im taking it with a pinch of salt but hopefully guys like burt, gilmour, atayaki and the mcrories are taking note.

Warburton would have 100% played Hodson on Sunday. 

The few times I have seen them in my opinion Burt and McCrorie would be leading it feel McCrorie would be playing if he wasn't on loan in stead of Bates. I like the look of Max Ashmore every time I have seen him but heard he is out of contract in the summer can anyone confirm ? 

Hope Pedro gives some youngsters, including those out on loan, a chance to prove themselves.  This is a view which appears to be shared by more than a few RM posters.  I just hope if they do get an opportunity that the negative brigade, who reach conclusions after 15minutes just shut the fuck up, this applies to fans in the stadium and online.

Really sick of the usual morons spouting "ach he is shite" or "never Rangers class", or "he's fukkin useless" after a player has had a 30 minute appearance as a substitute.   

This is a forum so if you are going to criticize then make it constructive rather than just empty, inarticulate one-liners. 

6 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Warburton would have 100% played Hodson on Sunday. 

The few times I have seen them in my opinion Burt and McCrorie would be leading it feel McCrorie would be playing if he wasn't on loan in stead of Bates. I like the look of Max Ashmore every time I have seen him but heard he is out of contract in the summer can anyone confirm ? 

He is indeed out of contract at the end of the season and the talk is he won't get a new deal although that could change before the season's up.