Glasgow Derby Sell Out!

The Mongoose

Just Back from Ticket Office to collect Semi Final Ticket asked about tomorrows game told less than 5 tickets left...........people behind were waiting to buy! Another fine effort from the Bears,and I heard Thistle have Sold theirs out as well,should be a good atmosphere! Get Intae Rem!

2 hours ago, The Mongoose said:

Just Back from Ticket Office to collect Semi Final Ticket asked about tomorrows game told less than 5 tickets left...........people behind were waiting to buy! Another fine effort from the Bears,and I heard Thistle have Sold theirs out as well,should be a good atmosphere! Get Intae Rem!

"Less than 5 tickets left" ? Why couldn't they just say there were 3 left or whatever? 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

A good time to bang my favourite drum, then.

Get those unused seats sold on or used by someone else. Too many fucking ST holder blue seats still these days!!

https://rangers.co.uk/secondary-ticketing/

This. There's always 3 seats behind me empty because the guys weans decided football wasn't for them. I wish he would give his tickets to a pal or back to the club to resell for him! 

Not bad, 50000 for a wee diddy new team chasing 2nd place and miles off the pace for the title.  If we ever became successful.........

Just had to return a pair for tomorrow due to work so there will be at least two up for grabs in the morning.