Cristiano Ronaldo Sexual Assault

15 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Can never trust a poofter not to try and assault you out the blue I'm afraid...

Sad sad.  Personally I could not give a fuck if people are gay.  Now Republicians - Nationalists that I diffrent story altogether.  

So if he was leaving Real and says he saw what happened to us and wanted to play for fuck all we should say" Fuck off you poofter, waiting in a call for Wee Messi"?, you would be over at Ibrox like the rest of us treating him like GOD 

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Sad sad.  Personally I could not give a fuck if people are gay.  Now Republicians - Nationalists that I diffrent story altogether.  

So if he was leaving Real and says he saw what happened to us and wanted to play for fuck all we should say" Fuck off you poofter, waiting in a call for Wee Messi"?, you would be over at Ibrox like the rest of us treating him like GOD 

Think you may be taking this a wee bit too seriously mate

Trying not to make this look as bad as it sounds, but why the fact would Ronaldo need to resort to rape? He's fucking RONALDO!!! All manner of stunning birds throw themselves at him begging to suck his dick. Unlike ugly wankers like Scott Brown. 

I don't give a fuck if he's gay. It shouldn't harm any guy if they like the boaby. 

7 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Trying not to make this look as bad as it sounds, but why the fact would Ronaldo need to resort to rape? He's fucking RONALDO!!! All manner of stunning birds throw themselves at him begging to suck his dick. Unlike ugly wankers like Scott Brown. 

I don't give a fuck if he's gay. It shouldn't harm any guy if they like the boaby. 

Last sentence is a wee bit too far :britney: but I get what you say. 

8 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Because wummin want to make millions from them for settlements and payoffs out of court.

It's so fucking obvious. 

6 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Not always quite as simple as that, rapists are likely most often the weird desperate sort who can't get any elsewhere but it can be people who don't have those issues but mentally they get off on the power and control

When it comes to famous sports people the majority of the time though it seems to be money and fame agendas so I doubt there's anything to this