Club 1872

mully10

"I have today finally received a reply from William Cowie one of the sitting directors regarding my query about what the state of play was with the re-engagement of the two directors stating

"The remaining directors do not have the powers to reappoint directors, therefore that's why I was thinking of a sub group capacity".

This is contrary to the organisation’s memorandum and articles which clearly allows the sitting directors to reappoint them, hopefully they will take cognisance of the governing document."

Posted on FF by the OP

Thanks for your range or replies, never really been on Rangers Media but welcome to the madhouse!

I dont really know about the origins of C1872 but surely if the board of an organisation is led by good Rangers people who dont have an interest in getting something out of it but fan ownership and allowing the fans to have a voice then it cannot be a bad thing. All of the politics saddens me, we are all Rangers fans of which I will forever be proud but we have an awful habit of turning on each other. Maybe I am naive but I want this to succeed, you will never make everybody happy but I think its something worth fighting for.

On a side note I never got my big cup from Mike Ashley, I am totally gutted)

17 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

"I have today finally received a reply from William Cowie one of the sitting directors regarding my query about what the state of play was with the re-engagement of the two directors stating

"The remaining directors do not have the powers to reappoint directors, therefore that's why I was thinking of a sub group capacity".

This is contrary to the organisation’s memorandum and articles which clearly allows the sitting directors to reappoint them, hopefully they will take cognisance of the governing document."

Posted on FF by the OP

The trough guzzlers have everyone else well sullied.

24 minutes ago, mully10 said:

Thanks for your range or replies, never really been on Rangers Media but welcome to the madhouse!

I dont really know about the origins of C1872 but surely if the board of an organisation is led by good Rangers people who dont have an interest in getting something out of it but fan ownership and allowing the fans to have a voice then it cannot be a bad thing. All of the politics saddens me, we are all Rangers fans of which I will forever be proud but we have an awful habit of turning on each other. Maybe I am naive but I want this to succeed, you will never make everybody happy but I think its something worth fighting for.

:aberdeen:

1 hour ago, mully10 said:

So you were never a member of rst or rf? 

How are you going to respond to Director William seeing as he doesnt know the articles of association?

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

The trough guzzlers have everyone else well sullied.

Thats the way to remain in control.

Just reading that response from WC to Mully it struck me that C1872 are fond of their sub groups and committees. Guess it gives the underlings a sense of power and importance and keeps them in line.

3 hours ago, mully10 said:

I dunno, early doors posting in this style tends not to end well.

One for the watch list I'd say. 

23 hours ago, mully10 said:

19 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Definitely.

He posted the same on FF:

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1109552-Club-1872

100 posts in 11 years :sarcasm:

10 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

He's a Bear, mate. 

There's an easy way to settle it.  Last one to Pledge is a rotten egg...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund- new-season-new-membership-pledge-your-support-here/

:p: