The 'funny foreigner' media campaign continues

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't doing the bouncy; why is this fact being over-looked? Why let the truth get in the way of a good story, is that it?

The jury is still out on Caixinha, in my opinion. I haven't been impressed so far, both in his tactical approach and in his antics in press conferences.

However, that video clip clearly shows him posing for photographs and autographs with fans who happen to be doing the bouncy around him. You can't just say that he's joining in when he isn't, for fuck's sake. :lol:

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Usually a decent poster but seems to have turned a bit strange. A few shocking posts recently and that's just another one to the list.

Mask slipping perhaps. We're not all rioting because we finished 3rd, obsessed lot are raging.

2 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

He wasn't doing the bouncy; why is this fact being over-looked? Why let the truth get in the way of a good story, is that it?

The jury is still out on Caixinha, in my opinion. I haven't been impressed so far, both in his tactical approach and in his antics in press conferences.

However, that video clip clearly shows him posing for photographs and autographs with fans who happen to be doing the bouncy around him. You can't just say that he's joining in when he isn't, for fuck's sake. :lol:

As much as I couldn't really care, he did do it though.

2 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Sevco rules mate. 

Doesn't matter what actually happened. We're a pure embarrassment because people want us to be.

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Looks like it in this one.

What was he supposed to do in that situation? Just stand still shaking his head in disapproval?

It's unreal the amount of fans that are desperate to stick the boot into him for absolutely anything. 

I think some fans genuinely do want to see him fail, which is just fucking pathetic. 

We do the bouncy as Rangers fans, celebrating being Rangers fans. We have done it in victory, we have done it in adversity and defiance. Fuck them all, Pedro is not celebrating being 3rd for fucksake, who in their right mind would do so. He is having a bit of fun with a loyal away support. Stop everycunt please defending Kj, he is a tanned spunk bucket and of no consequence to us.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

What was he supposed to do in that situation? Just stand still shaking his head in disapproval?

It's unreal the amount of fans that are desperate to stick the boot into him for absolutely anything. 

I think some fans genuinely do want to see him fail, which is just fucking pathetic. 

I already stated a couldn't give a fuck.

Was pointing out that he did do it.

No cunt wants him to to fail, don't be stupid.

On 20 May 2017 at 11:19 AM, docspiderman said:

If we are honest Pedro, in a few weeks, has turned a team that dominated games and possession albeit with no real end result into a team that looks as if they have never seen a football never mind played a team game. No organisation,little idea about defending or building attacks and playing like a poor bottom six outfit at best.

No matter what we think about Sutton and the rest we should not be blinded by that when  anyone who goes to our games can see how poor his coaching and tactics / communication with the players is.

Talking and posturing does not hide reality.

That'll be how we're 39 points behind the scum them? Just dominating all them games.

Absolute blithering pish. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

He's celebrating something 

A win. No disrespect mate but its been clear from the first few weeks your mind has been made up regarding the manager. Seems your intent on sticking the boot in wherever possible