Our very own Record 'Rangers blogger'

52 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I don't care about folk writing positive stories about us we need someone who will defend us and that will happen at the DR.

The day he writes about the media and the SFAs bias against us or anything sticking up for the fans is the day I'll eat my words but can't see it happening any time soon

It's same as DJ sooking up the taigs arses and he gets slated on here so why is the Dude any different for going out hus way to congratulate a Rangers hater for reaching the upper echelons of taig journalism

I've written already about the media bias. Twice in two Record blogs. 

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/criticism-being-thrown-rangers-boss-10456215

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Banned from a forum you can read without a login so I can't lift anything? If I was so inclined I could lift it without the need for a log in. 

Tell you what though, if you're worried about being in the media for the wrong reasons, don't give them the ammo

Does the bearsden section not require a a login? 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Funny, I've never seen you condemning any of the personal abuse aimed at me in this, or any other, thread. 

Do you actually think I should consider the opinions of anonymous internet folk before sending a tweet from my personal twitter account? Never heard such pish in my life. 

What personal abuse has there been on this thread?  The only time I've seen anyone getting personal with you was somebody calling you a junkie on the massive thread.  If there was anything more than that then yes consider it not condoned.

You've made yourself well known with your work the DR, particularly within Rangers fans, so it's natural in this day and age that people will notice when you post controversial things from your Twitter account.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

What personal abuse has there been on this thread?  The only time I've seen anyone getting personal with you was somebody calling you a junkie on the massive thread.  If there was anything more than that then yes consider it not condoned.

You've made yourself well known with your work the DR, particularly within Rangers fans, so it's natural in this day and age that people will notice when you post controversial things from your Twitter account.

"Not condoned" you'd make a great labour leader.

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

Lol. I think the Dude has shown by his attitude on here alone that there ain't gonna be any pushback.

If it's a pushback ye want, retweet and Share the VB articles. That's a pushback. Not congratulating the bheasts.

How long have they been "pushing back" and how much success has it brought? 

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

You'd know of course, working with a lot of Corbyn sympathisers.

I think you struggle with the concept of freelance work. I've been in the Record office once and have met two of their staff to date. 

Christ, I hope you're not a Tory voter, they had an actual IRA member elected as a councillor down south rather than just sympathising with them. 

I think you struggle with the concept of freelance work. I've been in the Record office once and have met two of their staff to date. 

Christ, I hope you're not a Tory voter, they had an actual IRA member elected as a councillor down south rather than just sympathising with them. 

I'm a random on the internet, so you wouldn't care if I was would you?

No. Because you're a fucking idiot. 

And you are a handwringing twat that has nothing in common with generations of Rangers fans. You hate our culture and traditions, and fit in well with the Daily Rebel.

2 hours ago, thebooler said:

That reply should see you kicked off this forum.

Fukkin vile piece of shit.

He's at the record he's where he wants to be and will just fade off of here which is for the best. I see some of his  sarcastic replies are starting again. I honestly wish the tit wouldn't come on here again and leave him to blog for a failing rag. KAI said what he was up to trying to worm his way in to the smsm and he was correct. The guy is a sack imo and like I said hope he stops posting on here as the next time someone says something out of turn like the wee jay thing then this turd will be all over it demanding names addresses etc etc 

33 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'll defend it where justified to defend it. What I won't do is defend people who have no defence for acting like cunts.

Where I am on this is that, our greatest rivals are currently in the ascendency in every area concerned with exception of the support. However, they have and in my opinion with the help of the two largest media streams In the country perpetuated the myth that they are the greatest support in the world world. We as a support have never claimed this "title", on the other hand we do claim the title of the world most successful club which is substantiated by those who have the authority to do so.  A perfect example was Mclauglins tweet at the weekend that "only in years to come will celtics treble winning season be fully appreciated. Monumental achievement!"

A quick look at the stats from 92-93 may tell you another story once again backed by the facts. 

2 minutes ago, minstral said:

And you are a handwringing twat that has nothing in common with generations of Rangers fans. You hate our culture and traditions, and fit in well with the Daily Rebel.

I see you missed the irony you calling someone a handwringer in a thread full of handwringing over a seven letter tweets.

Only tradition I give a fuck about is winning. Judging by the way the club embraces these traditions you speak of suggest they're not to keen on them. 

1 minute ago, Craigyboy9 said:

Where I am on this is that, our greatest rivals are currently in the ascendency in every area concerned with exception of the support. However, they have and in my opinion with the help of the two largest media streams In the country perpetuated the myth that they are the greatest support in the world world. We as a support have never claimed this "title", on the other hand we do claim the title of the world most successful club which is substantiated by those who have the authority to do so.  A perfect example was Mclauglins tweet at the weekend that "only in years to come will celtics treble winning season be fully appreciated. Monumental achievement!"

A quick look at the stats from 92-93 may tell you another story once again backed by the facts. 

I get the comparison but in 92/93 we lost in the league. It wasn't an invincible season so is slightly off. Personally, I think our run then was more impressive as it included European games and was a genuine undefeated streak while theirs was only domestic. 

I would say though that a full domestic season undefeated IS a great achievement but it's not as if they are on an even keel with the teams they were competing with this season.

5 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

He's at the record he's where he wants to be and will just fade off of here which is for the best. I see some of his  sarcastic replies are starting again. I honestly wish the tit wouldn't come on here again and leave him to blog for a failing rag. KAI said what he was up to trying to worm his way in to the smsm and he was correct. The guy is a sack imo and like I said hope he stops posting on here as the next time someone says something out of turn like the wee jay thing then this turd will be all over it demanding names addresses etc etc 

KAI had me worming my way in wherever that day's agenda wanted to be. First it was the club then it was the media then it was back to the club then it was the media. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I see you missed the irony you calling someone a handwringer in a thread full of handwringing over a seven letter tweets.

Only tradition I give a fuck about is winning. Judging by the way the club embraces these traditions you speak of suggest they're not to keen on them. 

Some in our club are like you, and want to build bridges with  all our haters, they should be removed.

Just now, The Dude said:

KAI had me worming my way in wherever that day's agenda wanted to be. First it was the club then it was the media then it was back to the club then it was the media. 

No dude the guy seen right through u and that's aw about it.