• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, The Dude said:

I couldn't give a fuck less. :lol:

Why reply to the criticism then?

You started a thread a few weeks back in order to draw attention to an article you wrote for the DR, that stretched to 38 pages as you argued with anyone who dared criticise your choice to work for them.

Odd behaviour for some who doesn't give a fuck.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Forgotten what exactly?

What those cunts tried and to do to us. You are lucky you still have a Rangers as if they got their way we were history like Third  Lanark, Gerry fucking McCulloch was part of that  organisation who put the  boot on our head and tried to kill us  

And working for the DR?  I would rather starve than lower myself to those standards. 

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Why reply to the criticism then?

You started a thread a few weeks back in order to draw attention to an article you wrote for the DR, that stretched to 38 pages as you argued with anyone who dared criticise your choice to work for them.

Odd behaviour for some who doesn't give a fuck.

Because it's too much fun watching adults get apoplectic over a blog in a newspaper they all insist they don't read.

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

What those cunts tried and to do to us. You are lucky you still have a Rangers as if they got their way we wee gone.  Gerry fucking McCulloch was part of that  

And working for the DR?  I would rather starve than lower myself to those standards. 

Of course you would. That's not fantasy bullshit at all. You'd rather starve than have a job that pays. You're trying too hard to get staunch points.

Just now, The Dude said:

Because it's too much fun watching adults get apoplectic over a blog in a newspaper they all insist they don't read.

Or you're an attention seeking fud who doesn't mind working with well known Rangers haters in order to earn a few bob.

Either way, it's a strange and disappointing way for a so called Rangers fan to act.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Of course you would. That's not fantasy bullshit at all. You'd rather starve than have a job that pays. You're trying too hard to get staunch points.

He wouldn't need to take the DR job or starve anyway - the welfare system is still easy enough to con. I will gladly provide him guidance on such matters for staunch points. 

For bonus staunch points I will also give him advice on how to get money oot the Welfare Fund. 

Or you're an attention seeking fud who doesn't mind working with well known Rangers haters in order to earn a few bob.

Either way, it's a strange and disappointing way for a so called Rangers fan to act.

You're right. I don't mind working with them. I pay them little attention to be quite honest. And yes, when it comes to publicising my stuff, I absolutely am after attention. The more attention the better. That's kinda how it works. No point in doing it if I dont want people to read it.

1 minute ago, Aubie92 said:

He wouldn't need to take the DR job or starve anyway - the welfare system is still easy enough to con. I will gladly provide him guidance on such matters for staunch points. 

For bonus staunch points I will also give him advice on how to get money oot the Welfare Fund. 

Conning the welfare system? That's not very staunch at all.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

You're right. I don't mind working with them. I pay them little attention to be quite honest. And yes, when it comes to publicising my stuff, I absolutely am after attention. The more attention the better. That's kinda how it works. No point in doing it if I dont want people to read it.

You pay them little attention, except then they score jobs at the taigs and you congratulate them?

You pay them little attention, except then they score jobs at the taigs and you congratulate them?

Appeared on my twitter TL, can't say I go seeking out Gerry McCulloch or Keith Jackson's latest.

27 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Crazy eh? Gerry's been nothing but civil every time I've spoken with him and has followed me on twitter for years.

Gerry's a cunt.

Gerry's followers are cunts.

People that Gerry follows are cunts.