StewGer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Got my first one about year ago now. Hopefully your first season is alot more successful than mine :lol:

Won the treble last time I had one, so here's hoping :lol:

Just now, StewGer said:

When you go through the website it will ask you at the end how you want to pay :tu:

I get through to the bit where they ask  for the card details twice. and nothing comes up. is it beyond that 

Got offered a swap from br2 to se3 , don't know wither to swap or not. Just got offered the swap on Friday and it says I've got 14 days to make my decision, so if the public sale starts on wed there must be a lot of seats on hold and will become available later.

Didn't apply for a move for my son and nephew but was always gonna renew for them but as they wanted to move I thought I would just wait, bad idea as it looks like not many left dotted around the ground.

Got them moved ok but pain in the arse trying to get 2 seats together.

Waiting time was only 3 mins but up to 30 now.

1 minute ago, Pennyboy said:

Got offered a swap from br2 to se3 , don't know wither to swap or not. Just got offered the swap on Friday and it says I've got 14 days to make my decision, so if the public sale starts on wed there must be a lot of seats on hold and will become available later.

We sit BF1 near the front and asked for something a bit further back and got an offer of CF4 row A! Thinking of waiting to see whats free after the season starts then asking for a move.

1 minute ago, dande101 said:

Didn't apply for a move for my son and nephew but was always gonna renew for them but as they wanted to move I thought I would just wait, bad idea as it looks like not many left dotted around the ground.

Got them moved ok but pain in the arse trying to get 2 seats together.

Waiting time was only 3 mins but up to 30 now.

Aye there were a lot of good seats but as you say not many together. I got the back row in Sandy Jardine Rear.  Cracking view and I can stand up without annoying any smurfs behind me :lol:

Got my son his first season ticket this morning. Had to move seats from where I've been for over 30 years, worth it, though!

i had him on the waiting list, but I never got an email saying it had opened up, like they said I would and I wasn't asked if he was on it.

if anyone's looking for a couple together in the Govan or Copland, they've no chance.