Rangers live streamed some training on Facebook

Smile

4 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Taigs logging in to watch Rangers train..really is something wrong with them..:hmmm:. A few players still there that I hope will not be come that 1st Europa League game

Further proof that none of the manky bastards work.

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Smug bastards the now aswell.

Sooner we smash them on the park the better.

I'm sure that this potato fucking famine malarkey is a complete fucking conspiracy - they're just here in their obsessed state to irritate the fucking life out of decent people - nowhere do they oirish go have things improved or even maintained.

12 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Taigs logging in to watch Rangers train..really is something wrong with them..:hmmm:. A few players still there that I hope will not be come that 1st Europa League game

I don't understand their mentality. I'd never go on a Celtic website, unless it was to do with Rangers.

They really need to get a life, get their hole, grow up, and try to behave like normal humans.

I wonder how much time, and money, they spend on hating Rangers, compared to loving their own club?

Some of them are just trying to wind us up, I get that, but some of them are just pure head bangers that prove, if proof is needed, that 'Care In The Community' is not working. ?