FIFA 18

DeanMK

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the release date for FIFA 18 demo?

The demo will be released a full two weeks before the full game, on Friday, September 15. 

What teams will be on the demo?

Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Juventus, Bayern Munich, PSG, LA Galaxy, Toronto FC

I fucked up my beta access. was still getting to play kick off and could just keep doing restart with different teams as long as I didnt go back to menu but I thought I'd chance my luck and see if the whole thing was still working then fucking lost it :(

Pure speculation. Expect Alves to drop a few cos we can't have a Rangers player as the best player statistically again. Playing the beta I'd be quite happy with the likes of Dalcio staying the same, krancjar too as he is still unreal. Candeias is decent too

Fod - 71

Wallace - 70

Alves - 76

Cardoso - 72

Tavernier - 69

Jack - 72

Dorrans - 73

Candeias - 71

Windass - 67

Kranjcar - 72

Rossiter - 66

Pena - 72

Hererra - 71

Morelos - 74 (basing on his toty card) 

Miller 69

Nemane - 61

John - 65

Hodson - 66

Holt - 66

7 hours ago, DeanMK said:

Did you actually? Why? ?

2 seasons ago when we weren't in it I went on a rant on the FIFA 16 thread about how we were on the database as are Cowdenbeath etc they just aren't in the game :lol: some cunt grassed me in or the reviewer reads these forums (he is a rabid bastard so probably)

1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

?

Why can't u discuss ratings? It's a fucking computer game fs lol at what sort of process would every poster on here have to go through to fuck you up. Does my nut in. If you aren't willing to discuss stuff with bears you shouldn't be talking about don't dangle the fucking carrot 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Why can't u discuss ratings? It's a fucking computer game fs lol at what sort of process would every poster on here have to go through to fuck you up. Does my nut in. If you aren't willing to discuss stuff with bears you shouldn't be talking about don't dangle the fucking carrot 

:lol: "It's a fucking computer game"... exactly. So why are you so raging about this? I can't leak ratings or I'll lose the position. The fact that someone literally just mentioned the fact they got sacked from it for posting stuff on here would maybe indicate that it's not a good idea. 

Fucking hell man.

18 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

:lol: "It's a fucking computer game"... exactly. So why are you so raging about this? I can't leak ratings or I'll lose the position. The fact that someone literally just mentioned the fact they got sacked from it for posting stuff on here would maybe indicate that it's not a good idea. 

Fucking hell man.

I'm not raging per se a just find it pathetic mate 

Archived