FIFA 18

DeanMK

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Yep.

5ton is steep ye will need a 4K telly too by the sounds of it to get the full benefit

Aye mate no point buying these console, especially if you don't have a decent 4k TV to play them on.

Soon 400 odd know the console and another 500 at least for a decent 4k tv lol 

Not a cheap set up

Just now, born a blue nose said:

True :lol:

Any word on a ps5 or that? 

There has been rumblings about the end of 2018 from the guy who predicted the PS4 and pro release but that to me won't happen . The PS4 Pro was brought out to bridge the gap between the scorpio. Both are true 4K consoles with the pro losing out on graphics power but not by a huge amount. 

I'd say Christmas 2019 might be the soonest we see it but realistically I'd be bettering on the year after. That would give the pro a 3 year cycle and the PS4 a 6 year one. 

I'm hoping that the gameplay we've seen is still deep in it's alpha phase. I'll be pretty unimpressed if they've not even bothered their arse to change the interface. Wonder if they'll finally include the Ibrox and their shitehole.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still play FIFA 13 , bought 14, 15, 16  and returned them as I hated all of them.

Will buy 18 and give it a chance as I've really kicked the arse out of FIFA 13, World Class feels like amateur when I play it now.

Archived