Carlos Cuellar

Boab

i must admit i was impressed as well but i was also impressed with svensson against boro... however i just felt automatically comfortable with anything cuellar had to deal with instantly. he had a couple rash challenges but won a few headers and looked comfortable on the ball, once he learns a bit of the language and gets used to the team, he should go on to be a crackin player for us

he did look fairly confortable dealing with high balls and not afraid to put the boot in either. Very impressed with papac and broadfoot as well, it seems we may be well covered on the left. Defense was on a whole solid, midfield was completely overrun and unable to get any balls into the box

Yeh JCD looked good in the 2nd half as did Cuellar the whole game!!! Rangers just need 2 stop fannyin about wae this one up front nonsense!!! It doesnae suit our style of play and the quality of personnel we have!!!

Yeh JCD looked good in the 2nd half as did Cuellar the whole game!!! Rangers just need 2 stop fannyin about wae this one up front nonsense!!! It doesnae suit our style of play and the quality of personnel we have!!!

Absolutely mate. It has been proved time and again that we need more than one upfront. I just wonder when it'll sink in that they should play either 442 or 433

Don't think 433 works though, its always one central striker and 2 wingers and with the players we have on the wings the now I dont see how we can play 4-5-1 Beasley and Burke don't usually track back much.

Much???

Try at all

As soon as buke lost the ball he lost interest

Cuellar was cool, confident, good on the ball and strong in the tackle. An excellent signing on this showing. JCD was quite impressive, strong, quick and tricky - another seemingly good buy. Thought Papac was also classy and Broadfoot had a reasonable debut. Good signs for this season.

Cuellar was cool, confident, good on the ball and strong in the tackle. An excellent signing on this showing. JCD was quite impressive, strong, quick and tricky - another seemingly good buy. Thought Papac was also classy and Broadfoot had a reasonable debut. Good signs for this season.

Yep, I was equally impressed