Advertising at Ibrox

iain88

Admin please feel free to move if you feel this should be in OT.

I manage a local business and one of my colleagues got a phone call from someone at Rangers today about advertising on the boards at the stadium. The fact that our owner is "one of them" means that there isn't much chance we're going to be able to go ahead with this (which is bollocks for me but hey ho). However, the pricing for this was pretty reasonable so I felt it might be of interest to anyone on here that is involved with a local business. 

Looking at £1500 per season for 3 mins of advertising per game, split into 30 second bursts. Drop me a message if you want contact info. 

Also, good to hear that someone at the club is pushing this and trying to drive revenue streams. This is only a tiny part of things but it's so positive to see everything that's changing at the club recently. The future is bright...

4 hours ago, iain88 said:

I manage a local business and one of my colleagues got a phone call from someone at Rangers today about advertising on the boards at the stadium. The fact that our owner is "one of them" means that there isn't much chance we're going to be able to go ahead with this (which is bollocks for me but hey ho). However, the pricing for this was pretty reasonable so I felt it might be of interest to anyone on here that is involved with a local business. 

Looking at £1500 per season for 3 mins of advertising per game, split into 30 second bursts. Drop me a message if you want contact info. 

Also, good to hear that someone at the club is pushing this and trying to drive revenue streams. This is only a tiny part of things but it's so positive to see everything that's changing at the club recently. The future is bright...

What business is it you manage mate? If the owner is "one of them" and refuses to put money into the local team, maybe we as fans should boycott that business?

4 minutes ago, blueretro said:

What business is it you manage mate? If the owner is "one of them" and refuses to put money into the local team, maybe we as fans should boycott that business?

As if he's going to tell you now ?

Boycotts like the one you suggest are moronic 

To be fair, he wouldn't spend money on them either as he wouldn't want us to appear biased, and half the staff are bears. 

Just thought I'd try and get some more bears involved and help both sides out. 

I might be interested in advertising my business at Ibrox, can you forward me the contact details bud.

my business sites;

www.steelbuildinguk.com

www.cyclonebuildings.com

you can tell I'm a bear when you look at the sites I designed!? We're the largest suppliers of these types of steel buildings in the U.K.

38 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

I might be interested in advertising my business at Ibrox, can you forward me the contact details bud.

you can tell I'm a bear when you look at the sites I designed!? We're the largest suppliers of these types of steel buildings in the U.K.

Not a good idea to put your emails up mate :tu:

We are going to turn up on Thursday night to wall to wall Sports Direct banners aren't we. As a kid I loved to turn about first game of the season to spot what changes had been made closed season to the stadium. It's been about 3 weeks so my half drunk coffee is prob still under my seat ?

22 hours ago, iain88 said:

Pitch side advertising hasn't stopped to be fair.... A lot of companies will advertise at both. Most will have have hospitality at both dependent on the size of the company.