Rangers TV Down -- Error ?

Hi guys I am living in Canada and trying to access Rangers tv.co.uk. and keep getting a error message saying 

Error 522 Ray ID: 376a5357c95e27ec • 2017-06-29 16:40:35 UTC

Connection timed out saying that the site is having the error. 

Is any one over there having any issues or any fellow north american bears having an issue. ? any help would be great. ive checked my internet every other site works fine bar that one. 

2 minutes ago, unclebuzzy said:

Same here. 2 hours to get it back up. :angrywillie:

So you managed to get it back running I am in Cambridge not far from St Catherines. I could always go to my local supporters club. but couldn't believe its down with hour 45 minutes till the match. never had any issues before. 

|Just got on to Rangers tv by linking through the main Rangers site Clicked on the link in t he left top corner. No guarantees it will be ok for the game but was able to log into my account. Hope it works for all.

Crap! Still waiting to log in, thought it was ok but ended up with the same error message.

If the server stays down, will be using Mobdro for Premier sports and chromecast to the tv. Any android device will get the game. Prefer Rangers TV, have the full package but Mobdro is a vital backup on days like this

13 minutes ago, unclebuzzy said:

|Just got on to Rangers tv by linking through the main Rangers site Clicked on the link in t he left top corner. No guarantees it will be ok for the game but was able to log into my account. Hope it works for all.

Crap! Still waiting to log in, thought it was ok but ended up with the same error message.

Weird it wont let me register now. ? i fill everything out and it just goes back to the same page. so weird ive never experienced any issues before. 

I have Virgin but it's only available on SD and obviously not available overseas. Premier Sports stream HD online for the same price as Virgin and Sky (£9.99 for the month) so that's what I'm doing. As it's online the guys overseas might be able to do this as well if  RTV looks like it's going to play up. Laptop is permanently connected to the big TV. Had it on NASCAR (no I've no interest in it) for the past hour and the picture is fantastic but more importantly it's stable.

1 minute ago, unclebuzzy said:

Everything seems ok now for me . I had an account so just had to log in, it sounds like you are trying to purchase it? Don't know what is going on with your page. I have the player running and all seems good

Same ?? Fucking buzzing for this!

4 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

sorry mate youre right, is does depend on other scores 

http://www.premiersports.com/

My guess is if we are up 3 or more they will show another tie but i think they might have us again in round 2 so it works out fine if your paying for the month.

As for Rangers tv i found it utter shite tbh in this day and age not HD lol best of luck trying to get it working lads got premier sports on my sky box so that will do me 

2 minutes ago, unclebuzzy said:

Everything seems ok now for me . I had an account so just had to log in, it sounds like you are trying to purchase it? Don't know what is going on with your page. I have the player running and all seems good

Ya I have no idea. I have an account also I tried signing in and nothing so tried to re register and just buy it. I keep getting sent back to the page. its odd. I will just go to the supporters club instead. cant miss this match !! :) 

10 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:
2 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

Ya I have no idea. I have an account also I tried signing in and nothing so tried to re register and just buy it. I keep getting sent back to the page. its odd. I will just go to the supporters club instead. cant miss this match !! :) 

Weird it wont let me register now. ? i fill everything out and it just goes back to the same page. so weird ive never experienced any issues before. 

I still had my subscription from last year, so did not have to buy the game. I tried again and was able to get on ok again. Better atmosphere at the club probably, be rocking. Enjoy the match