Once Pedro wins us the league this season

KeyserSoze

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

You do realise the people who want him gone want him gone because they want a successful Rangers?

I'm sure there won't be a single Rangers fan out there other than @Blue Avenger who will be unhappy if we win the league.

Exactly.

I don't want to sit through another season like last, endure another 5-1 humping. 

We're only setting ourselves further back the longer we keep him.

23 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

You do realise the people who want him gone want him gone because they want a successful Rangers?

I'm sure there won't be a single Rangers fan out there other than @Blue Avenger who will be unhappy if we win the league.

and the opposite is also true, people who want him to stay want him to stay because they want a successful Rangers.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

and the opposite is also true, people who want him to stay want him to stay because they want a successful Rangers.

OK. Haven't seen anyone say different or create pathetic threads on it like this though.

15 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

OK. Haven't seen anyone say different or create pathetic threads on it like this though.

or pathetic threads like "who do you want to replace Pedro" "Is Pedro worse than Warburton" " Pedro, stay or go?"

It's a fucking mess that our supporters can't seem to see further than the end of their boaby and want a guy punted before we even have started the domestic campaign and have all our new players up to speed.

It's a fucking mess that our supporters lay into Kranjcar for getting sent off against StJ based on a 5 second fucking clip :lol:

It's a fucking mess that our supporters have their chins on their chests all the time and can't seem to lift their fucking heads

Folk on here weep and wail about that manky rag the Rekord - yet act and speak EXACTLY like it.............EXACTLY

The last 5 years have had a wider effect on those who support us than most realise.... 

No surrender, aye fucking right

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

or pathetic threads like "who do you want to replace Pedro" "Is Pedro worse than Warburton" " Pedro, stay or go?"

It's a fucking mess that our supporters can't seem to see further than the end of their boaby and want a guy punted before we even have started the domestic campaign and have all our new players up to speed.

It's a fucking mess that our supporters lay into Kranjcar for getting sent off against StJ based on a 5 second fucking clip :lol:

It's a fucking mess that our supporters have their chins on their chests all the time and can't seem to lift their fucking heads

Folk on here weep and wail about that manky rag the Rekord - yet act and speak EXACTLY like it.............EXACTLY

The last 5 years have had a wider effect on those who support us than most realise.... 

Kranjcar can fuck off. 

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

It's a mess that people want a manager, who's done nothing but fail, sacked? :lol: We're not talking about having a tough start, that would be understandable. The guy has been an utter disaster and there's nothing to suggest he can turn it around. He had a poor record before he came here and he's got a ridiculous record here.

Not sure people are laying into Krancjar for that? If they are it's a tiny minority.

What is their to be positive about just now? Other than blind faith which never got anyone anywhere there is nothing to be positive about.

13 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

It's a mess that people want a manager, who's done nothing but fail, sacked? :lol: We're not talking about having a tough start, that would be understandable. The guy has been an utter disaster and there's nothing to suggest he can turn it around. He had a poor record before he came here and he's got a ridiculous record here.

Not sure people are laying into Krancjar for that? If they are it's a tiny minority.

What is their to be positive about just now? Other than blind faith which never got anyone anywhere there is nothing to be positive about.

If you can't spell a player's name correctly just refer to him in a derogatory manner Frank, cheers  :tu:   (it's Kranjčar btw) 

I wondered when the "blind faith" comment would be rolled out ffs - I'm positive, I can't wait for day one of the season, I'm excited to see how big Alves influences our team, how Dorrans and Jack work together, will Herrera and Morelos bag a few between them.....  just you continue being a boring negative bastard on an internet forum, jumping at every opportunity to lay the boot into our team..... you should join the Daily Rekord cause you are one of their own. :lol:

Supporter my arse Barbara

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

If you can't spell a player's name correctly just refer to him in a derogatory manner Frank, cheers  :tu:   (it's Kranjčar btw) 

I wondered when the "blind faith" comment would be rolled out ffs - I'm positive, I can't wait for day one of the season, I'm excited to see how big Alves influences our team, how Dorrans and Jack work together, will Herrera and Morelos bag a few between them.....  just you continue being a boring negative bastard on an internet forum, jumping at every opportunity to lay the boot into our team..... you should join the Daily Rekord cause you are one of their own. :lol:

Supporter my arse Barbara

Fuck off ya condescending weirdo :lol: 

Again with this implication I'm not a real supporter, you've yet to tell me why I'm not a real supporter yet have said it to me a few times?

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

Fuck off ya condescending weirdo :lol: 

Again with this implication I'm not a real supporter, you've yet to tell me why I'm not a real supporter yet have said it to me a few times?

You can't spell our players names correctly and I am a condescending weirdo :lol:

So outline what you do to support Rangers? go on.... 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

You can't spell our players names correctly and I am a condescending weirdo :lol:

So outline what you do to support Rangers? go on.... 

You are a condescending weirdo...

I don't have to justify my levels of support to some creep on the internet :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

You are a condescending weirdo...

I don't have to justify my levels of support to some creep on the internet :lol: 

There it is.......  there's guys on here that love talking about how they have supported Rangers, the stories about travelling abroad, young guys posting that that's them got their first season ticket and are excited as fuck, older bears talking about some fantastic teams and players I wish I had the chance to watch. The bears that can chat all day about some magnificent wins we have had that reading them makes the fucking hair on the back of your neck stand up. The lads that travel hundreds of miles on a round trip to watch the famous.....

Then there is you, a random guy on the internet that has nothing good to say about Rangers - and I'm the creep :rofl:

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

There it is.......  there's guys on here that love talking about how they have supported Rangers, the stories about travelling abroad, young guys posting that that's them got their first season ticket and are excited as fuck, older bears talking about some fantastic teams and players I wish I had the chance to watch. The bears that can chat all day about some magnificent wins we have had that reading them makes the fucking hair on the back of your neck stand up. The lads that travel hundreds of miles on a round trip to watch the famous.....

Then there is you, a random guy on the internet that has nothing good to say about Rangers - and I'm the creep :rofl:

Well, aren't you going to look like a cock :lol:

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I travel 150 miles(round trip) to follow Rangers every home game, I go to every away game, in the last year I've been to Belfast, Blackpool, Luxembourg and Leipzig to watch Rangers. 

Just because I'm not happy with the way things are going or feel the need to tell everyone that, it doesn't mean I'm not a real supporter. :tu:

2 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

I travel 150 miles(round trip) to follow Rangers every home game, I go to every away game, in the last year I've been to Belfast, Blackpool, Luxembourg and Leipzig to watch Rangers. 

Just because I'm not happy with the way things are going or feel the need to tell everyone that, it doesn't mean I'm not a real supporter. :tu:

I knew that post would draw that out you :lol:

52 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Absolutely spot on mate....

screaming for someone's head and the season hasnt or barely ( if you include the Europa nonsense) begun, is embrassing.

The tail end of last season doesn't factor into it....the team was diabolical long before Pedro rocked up.

Everybody has to get a chance to prove themselves.

If we're mid table and playing atrocious football come December then by all means get Pedro to buggery, but don't call for his head after 2 supposedly competitive games and some friendlies which were behind closed doors.

We were absolutely shite last year so it'll take time, a lot if time, and the quicker folk realise we don't have a divine right to win the league, regardless of the funds available, the better.

Folk on here moan constantly that we should be finishing above Aberdeen because we've got more money YET winge like fuck because we are nowhere near the manky mob, seemingly oblivious that Celtic are absolutely loaded in comparison to us.

2 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

You could paper the sse hydros walls with your ticket stubs.