Sheff Wed "Initial'" 9500 sold out. What are chances of another allocation?

hampden86

14 minutes ago, hampden86 said:

As per the post.

Loads of Bears wishing to go but missed out yesterday. Anyone 'connected' know if we are likely to get more?

KeyserSoze has 4 tickets spare mate. Was telling me this afternoon he's got a family function that's cropped up last minute. Might be worth dropping him a PM and seeing if they're still available. 

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

KeyserSoze has 4 tickets spare mate. Was telling me this afternoon he's got a family function that's cropped up last minute. Might be worth dropping him a PM and seeing if they're still available. 

He only has a couple left now mate, I took a couple off him about an hour ago.

@KeyserSoze, could you help this guy out too pal?

50 minutes ago, hampden86 said:

As per the post.

Loads of Bears wishing to go but missed out yesterday. Anyone 'connected' know if we are likely to get more?

Tried PM"img you back mate, but you haven't answered me but sorry I can't take your spare holiday euros for them. Anyway I've swapped them for a whole salmon of @Frank Harrison he is the resident forum fisherman. 

Try PMing @Lloyd72 he might make you a couple on the never never if you know what I mean. 

:tu:

58 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

I've just had a text saying the police dont want any more than the initial 4k allocation but if RSC's haven't had an allocation yet I cant see it, unless the 4k includes RSC's amount.

Am not surprised plod wants to limit the numbers. As I understand it we are getting whole of North Stand. Brilliant trouble free atmosphere, praised by plod in 2013

13 minutes ago, hampden86 said:

Am not surprised plod wants to limit the numbers. As I understand it we are getting whole of North Stand. Brilliant trouble free atmosphere, praised by plod in 2013

That post makes no sense, if it was a brilliant trouble free atmosphere why would "plod" want to limit the numbers?

14 minutes ago, whatawaster95 said:

Supporters buses haven't received the full allocation they requested as far as I know. 

Think they all got what they needed up to a maximum of 32 tickets. Any clubs who requested more than that were short. Should get them all in the 2nd allocation though. Would be daft not to give us the tkts if people are travelling down anyway