Any pubs in Glasgow Showing Todays game?

Don't give the Louden a penny (The Copland Road one) scummy grassing bastard.

Apparently 7-Ways in Bridgeton is showing it. That's where I'm going the minute I can be arsed getting showered, shaved and ready.

52 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Apparently 7-Ways in Bridgeton is showing it. That's where I'm going the minute I can be arsed getting showered, shaved and ready.

You didnt waste any time getting that pic up.

Nice

:thumbsup:

55 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

How's he a grassing bastard? Just asking coz i havent heard anything and thats where I usually enjoy a pre match pint 

3 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

How's he a grassing bastard? Just asking coz i havent heard anything and thats where I usually enjoy a pre match pint 

Remember a few months ago his pal Houston with the Wee Jay stuff from Rangersmedia that got reported to the Police and there was a write-up about it in the papers?

Well Mr Marshall went one better on social media wanting names and addresses and workplaces of Rangers fans and wanted them named and exposed.

He's a midden. There's stuff going back years from telling pals of mine when he had the Louden in Duke Street they weren't allowed to sell Erskine/Help For Hero's badges because "every pound spent on a badge was a pound less in his till" and when he had the pub in Bridgeton my bus left from trying to ban us from selling our football card for bus funds that we'd done for years.

He's a grass. 

No Rangers fan worth their salt should drink in his pub.

39 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Remember a few months ago his pal Houston with the Wee Jay stuff from Rangersmedia that got reported to the Police and there was a write-up about it in the papers?

Well Mr Marshall went one better on social media wanting names and addresses and workplaces of Rangers fans and wanted them named and exposed.

He's a midden. There's stuff going back years from telling pals of mine when he had the Louden in Duke Street they weren't allowed to sell Erskine/Help For Hero's badges because "every pound spent on a badge was a pound less in his till" and when he had the pub in Bridgeton my bus left from trying to ban us from selling our football card for bus funds that we'd done for years.

He's a grass. 

No Rangers fan worth their salt should drink in his pub.

What a fanny. Why are is our support littered with people that use their positions to live off the blue pound.

I'm certainly not disputing any of the above, I don't know the ins and outs, but last year we went in pre match and I had a half bottle of opened tonic in my back pocket, bouncer guy was getting ready to give us the heave ho, but Mr Marshall just said no to the bouncer, put it in the back cellar and the guy can pick it up when he's leaving, maybe I got him on a good day, or a quiet day, don't know

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I'm certainly not disputing any of the above, I don't know the ins and outs, but last year we went in pre match and I had a half bottle of opened tonic in my back pocket, bouncer guy was getting ready to give us the heave ho, but Mr Marshall just said no to the bouncer, put it in the back cellar and the guy can pick it up when he's leaving, maybe I got him on a good day, or a quiet day, don't know

Nothing to do with you being able to then buy drink and give him money 

nice guy doing that for you he done you a massive favour