The baton carriers

D'Artagnan

2 hours ago, gmcf said:

You wonder what the main BBC think of the way BBC Scotland deal with Rangers .  

As an institution that supposedly prides itself for its neutrality , they must shake their heads at their Scottish counterparts doing their best to undermine that position . 

I think everyone knows the BBC are not impartial down south any more either mate, long gone are the days of good journo's, now they are just corrupt self serving career money grabbing bastards and I may watch the BBC but if I want to know what is going on in the middle east I watch Al Jazerra.

11 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

Only fault I thought I had found was when Stuart morphed into Stewart .... But I now believe it to be a cunning subliminal message purposely placed by D'Art ... that gives reference to solidify the difference between understanding and misunderstanding .... deliberate and intended .... lawful and unlawful ..... avoidance and evasion .... all traits that the media baton carrying employers and employees up here in the media find difficult to separate when reporting about anything to do with The Rangers ... before invariably wrongly choosing the negative form ... thereby confirming collusion of their intended malice.

Of course it could be just a typo right enough mate ... but I prefer my explanation ...... :p: 

:UK:

"Ring rust"

6 hours ago, Malvern said:

I think everyone knows the BBC are not impartial down south any more either mate, long gone are the days of good journo's, now they are just corrupt self serving career money grabbing bastards and I may watch the BBC but if I want to know what is going on in the middle east I watch Al Jazerra.

Sadly , that's true I suppose .