Gaz52

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

bet you if he releases a statement saying "its been an honour and privilege playing for Rangers etc etc" we all feel really bad for slagging him...

I do think Kiernan did like it here, his reactions after the win over celtic for example. Even when we conceded he always looked like he was ready to kick someones cunt in.

There was that time he did the bouncy with the fans too 

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

I do think Kiernan did like it here, his reactions after the win over celtic for example. Even when we conceded he always looked like he was ready to kick someones cunt in.

:lol:

There was that time he fucked up and caused goals, in fact there was multiple.

6 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Doesn't sound like proof to me - could be not training with us because we are not paying him enough and he is refusing until we give him a new contract.... 

Pedro in his presser said it looks as if something was imminent. Sounds like Kiernan hasn't been at the club all summer.

I'd imagine this would be to make it easier for him to get a new club as he'd be based down south, could visit clubs, perhaps play trials etc than because we're not paying him enough.

Tbh I've no idea why you would suggest it's financial (it's a bit fishy ?)

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

has others have stated, he did seem a nice enough big lad, who gave it his best shot. In the end he just wasnt up to the standard we need.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol:

There was that time he fucked up and caused goals, in fact there was multiple.

Never said he was a world class defender, he could very much have had his heart in it but just not the skill/ability to deliver. Bit like Halliday in a way 

Just now, cushynumber said:

has others have stated, he did seem a nice enough big lad, who gave it his best shot. In the end he just wasnt up to the standard we need.

Completely agree 

Ok lads il watch the presser when I finish work... still only natural for someone of his calibre to try and get a better deal and by sitting out of our recent matches that will surely mean a better deal as Pedro will be scratching his head with our defensive problems. 

Forrester as well will be in the same boat as he knows without his tremendous contribution on the pitch and positive and inspiring attitude we will surely be doomed this season!!! 

Just now, MrMckee said:

Ok lads il watch the presser when I finish work... still only natural for someone of his calibre to try and get a better deal and by sitting out of our recent matches that will surely mean a better deal as Pedro will be scratching his head with our defensive problems. 

Forrester as well will be in the same boat as he knows without his tremendous contribution on the pitch and positive and inspiring attitude we will surely be doomed this season!!! 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Agreed. 

Heart was in it, just didn't have the concentration or ability. 

Wish him well. 

I honestly don't get the whole he was a decent guy. For me he was a coward and will always be remembered for the 5-1 game against them where he done what a child would do and faked injury in order to come off as he was having a nightmare. I personally despise the guy but each to their own 

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

you drunk?